188 replies to this topic

#181 BSLMikeLowe

BSLMikeLowe

CFB Analyst

• Moderators
  • 19,481 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 03 April 2024 - 08:56 PM

Not to turn this into the Norfolk thread....but Burdick has been mashing down there (well, everyone has). He just hit his 3rd HR of the night.

#182 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,286 posts

Posted 03 April 2024 - 08:59 PM

Again not really trying to take anything away from the hitters. THey face who they face. I just wonder if the AAA pitching is very suspect again. 

#183 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 03 April 2024 - 09:11 PM

Not to turn this into the Norfolk thread....but Burdick has been mashing down there (well, everyone has). He just hit his 3rd HR of the night.

Kjerstad just hit a grand slam and it's 25-8. Holiday has 4 hits and Stowers has 3 homeruns.

#184 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,286 posts

Posted 03 April 2024 - 11:38 PM

Remind me again which pitcher tonight is the Cy Young candidate?

Both

#185 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,286 posts

Posted 03 April 2024 - 11:45 PM

Watching the replay KC really did have a lot of good swings they put on Burnes. A lot of good ABs in general. They were the better team but just like an other sport sometimesthe final score doesnt reflect that

#186 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts

Posted 04 April 2024 - 12:54 AM

Oops

Dude, the entire thread is people bitching about half the players on the team for like 9 pages and you're gonna call out my one moderately negative comment in a sea of other frustrated, negative comments from everyone else, including you?

Didn't you want Hyde fired last year, called the defense terrible, and borderline implied the season was over after game 2, in addition to going on to proclaim Gunnar wouldn't be anything special?

Oops.
  • Mike B likes this

#187 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 04 April 2024 - 05:19 AM

Dude, the entire thread is people bitching about half the players on the team for like 9 pages and you're gonna call out my one moderately negative comment in a sea of other frustrated, negative comments from everyone else, including you?

Didn't you want Hyde fired last year, called the defense terrible, and borderline implied the season was over after game 2, in addition to going on to proclaim Gunnar wouldn't be anything special?

Oops.

I'm sure he wants Hyde fired now.

• Slidemaster likes this

#188 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,511 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 04 April 2024 - 06:12 AM

Watching the replay KC really did have a lot of good swings they put on Burnes. A lot of good ABs in general. They were the better team but just like an other sport sometimesthe final score doesnt reflect that

They also had multiple runs this series that were the result of pop flies just outside the infield, including Salvador Perez’s in the first inning last night. Can that guy just freaking retire already please?

#189 BSLSteveBirrer

BSLSteveBirrer

Soccer Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,321 posts
  • LocationMS and ID

Posted 04 April 2024 - 08:01 AM

My son made a good comment on last nights game. Said "if that's the worst Burnes pitches all year he's gonna be really good".

• 1970 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=