165 replies to this topic

#121 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,701 posts

Posted 18 November 2022 - 02:12 PM

I think I can swap Taylor for Ekeler straight up or maybe if I add in a buck.  That's a must-do, right?

Only hesitation for me is playoff schedule.  Taylor plays vs #2, @ #18, and vs #1 teams in terms of most points given up to RBs while Ekeler has games @ #13, vs #22, and @ #24.

#122 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,728 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 18 November 2022 - 02:27 PM

Dang I had the # 3 waiver wire this past week, tried getting Christian Watson.   Felt okay about my chances but lost out to the guy that had the # 2 claim.   Even worse said team is who I'm playing against this week. He scored 19 points for my opponent, ugh.

• You Play to Win the Game likes this

#123 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,981 posts

Posted 19 November 2022 - 05:20 PM

I think I can swap Taylor for Ekeler straight up or maybe if I add in a buck. That's a must-do, right?

Only hesitation for me is playoff schedule. Taylor plays vs #2, @ #18, and vs #1 teams in terms of most points given up to RBs while Ekeler has games @ #13, vs #22, and @ #24.

Taylor is going to take off the rest of the year. No more pussyfooting around with the offense. Jeff Saturday is a guy who wants to run and will give Taylor the ball. I think we're going to see a repeat of 2020, when Taylor was infuriating to own until about week 11, when he turned into the best player at the position and won a lot of championships for fantasy managers.

#124 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,463 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 21 November 2022 - 07:40 PM

Dang I had the # 3 waiver wire this past week, tried getting Christian Watson. Felt okay about my chances but lost out to the guy that had the # 2 claim. Even worse said team is who I'm playing against this week. He scored 19 points for my opponent, ugh.

So my claim never stood a chance eh? Lol. Looks like you’ll prevail anyway, well done. Also, if it makes you feel any better, I still think Watson has quite a bit of bust potential. Had a great 2 weeks, but very TD dependent obviously too. I still don’t trust the Packers at all.

#125 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,463 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 29 November 2022 - 02:55 PM

Good luck this week Steve.
  • DuffMan likes this

#126 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 01:33 PM

In my 16 team league I am 5th in points and only 60 shy of most points in the league.

I’m in 13th place.
@BSLMikeRandall

#127 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,981 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 03:21 PM

In my 16 team league I am 5th in points and only 60 shy of most points in the league.

I’m in 13th place.

I'm having a season like that in one league.

#128 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,728 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 30 November 2022 - 07:41 PM

Good luck this week Steve.

Thanks you too.

Got a couple lotto tickets for wr this week with Hopkins on bye.   I'm up to #2 on the waiver wire but at this point in the season I'm not sure I will use it.  If I can get one more win I should get into the playoffs which is all you can ask for, although you haven't officially clinched yet, looks like you are set to get in.

#129 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,728 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 05 December 2022 - 09:46 AM

Headed to another loss.  Win next week and I'm still in.  Might even back in with another Loss, but if I can't beat the worst team in the league then that's on me.

#130 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,463 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 05 December 2022 - 04:27 PM

Headed to another loss. Win next week and I'm still in. Might even back in with another Loss, but if I can't beat the worst team in the league then that's on me.

You got this.

Sorry man. I feel bad because you invited me.

Crazy thing about this week, I had 5 players (Waddle, Walker III, Wilson Jr, Hockenson and Folk) combine for 14.60 points and somehow still got to 150+. Fantasy sports are crazy.

#131 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,728 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 05 December 2022 - 05:38 PM

You got this.

Sorry man. I feel bad because you invited me.

Crazy thing about this week, I had 5 players (Waddle, Walker III, Wilson Jr, Hockenson and Folk) combine for 14.60 points and somehow still got to 150+. Fantasy sports are crazy.

No worries, I knew I was in trouble this week after Thursday when I only got a decent game from Allen when I needed a great game.

Crazy thing is we may wind up playing again in the playoffs in the 3 6 matchup.  Although you got a shot at a bye now.  

#132 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,463 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 December 2022 - 11:46 PM

Great night for you Duff.
  • DuffMan likes this

#133 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,728 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 18 December 2022 - 11:33 AM

Great night for you Duff.

Yeah, best game from Allen in weeks when I really needed it. Even better he barely threw to Diggs who was on my opponents team.

#134 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,728 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 18 December 2022 - 08:37 PM

Left some points on the bench but if I can get at least .7 points tomorrow from AJ Dillon then I advance and get a 3rd crack at Ricker's team in the semi finals

#135 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 07:42 AM

So I dumped Flacco when they announced he wasnt starting like they thought. I ended up with Ryan and he did put up some fantasy points.

#136 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,728 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 20 December 2022 - 08:30 AM

Left some points on the bench but if I can get at least .7 points tomorrow from AJ Dillon then I advance and get a 3rd crack at Ricker's team in the semi finals

Got the win.  Dillon with the possible concussion last night is unfortunate for the semis as the past 3 weeks he's been putting up big points.  

#137 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,463 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 20 December 2022 - 08:36 AM

Congrats Duff. Final 4. Should be fun. Good luck bud.

#138 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 20 December 2022 - 09:18 AM

I won by 4 points, it was a squeaker,  Great games by Jefferson at WR and McKinnon at RB gave me that push to victory.

Need to figure out my next week starting QB lol

#139 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,463 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 20 December 2022 - 09:20 AM

I won by 4 points, it was a squeaker, Great games by Jefferson at WR and McKinnon at RB gave me that push to victory.

Need to figure out my next week starting QB lol

Congrats. McKinnon has shot out of a cannon. Great pickup there. Good luck.
  • Old Man likes this

#140 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 20 December 2022 - 09:26 AM

Congrats. McKinnon has shot out of a cannon. Great pickup there. Good luck.

Yeah for sure. trolling through the FA waiver rolls and took a flyer on him during a big bye week, when my two starters was on bye and both backups hurt.

Basically, fantasy is really 99% luck. I beaten really strong knowledgeable people and lost to non football people. LOL

I missed the draft one season, and got auto-picked, and ended up in 2nd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=