• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,996 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 07:38 PM

Flex spot. PPR.

CEH @ TB
DJ Moore v Arizona
R. Stevenson @ GB

Moore is unstartable with Baker and CEH is getting more high leverage snaps. I'd go there.

#63 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,234 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 13 October 2022 - 09:49 AM

.5 ppr, 14 team, 1-4 record

Give: Sutton, Singletary
Receive: Tyreek Hill, DJ Moore (or Allgeier)

Current QB: Lamar Jackson
Current RBs: Mixon, Kamara, Singletary, BRob
Current WRs: Sutton, Meyers, McKenzie, Pickens, Boyd, J. Reynolds, Mooney
Current TE: Ertz

If Tua was healthy, it makes this a lot more enticing. I could also try and push for a trade for Metcalf for Singletary and a WR, just not sure if he’d go for that.

#64 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,996 posts

Posted 15 October 2022 - 06:02 AM

.5 ppr, 14 team, 1-4 record

Give: Sutton, Singletary
Receive: Tyreek Hill, DJ Moore (or Allgeier)

Current QB: Lamar Jackson
Current RBs: Mixon, Kamara, Singletary, BRob
Current WRs: Sutton, Meyers, McKenzie, Pickens, Boyd, J. Reynolds, Mooney
Current TE: Ertz

If Tua was healthy, it makes this a lot more enticing. I could also try and push for a trade for Metcalf for Singletary and a WR, just not sure if he’d go for that.

That's thievery. Do it. DJ Moore will be on a contender soon and Hill is the only QB proof part of that offense.

#65 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,741 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 18 October 2022 - 07:02 AM

2 weeks ago I start George Kittle at TE while Taysom Hill erupts for massive points while sitting on the bench.  Naturally I switch the two for this week and yes Hill does almost nothing while Kittle had a solid day.  Such is fantasy football.  At least the decision didn't cost me a win.   I'm currently at 4-3.   I don't love my team, but I get DeAndre Hopkins back this week which should be a boost to my WR corps.

It all may be a moot point as Ricker's team has been looking very strong lately.

• You Play to Win the Game likes this

#66 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,474 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 18 October 2022 - 07:10 AM

2 weeks ago I start George Kittle at TE while Taysom Hill erupts for massive points while sitting on the bench. Naturally I switch the two for this week and yes Hill does almost nothing while Kittle had a solid day. Such is fantasy football. At least the decision didn't cost me a win. I'm currently at 4-3. I don't love my team, but I get DeAndre Hopkins back this week which should be a boost to my WR corps.

It all may be a moot point as Ricker's team has been looking very strong lately.

Feast or famine. I don’t love it. They scored like 80 something points for me last week. 160 this week. But enjoying it, thanks for the invite, it’s been fun.
  • DuffMan likes this

#67 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,779 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 10:00 AM

Made a big trade in my keeper league.  Etienne, Godwin, Nuke, and B.Robinson and $8 for next year for McCaffrey and Waller.

My team was super deep.  I was gonna have to drop one of the above to start a QB with Allen on bye.  Pitts is my TE and he's been pretty bleak, so Waller gives me two options there.

I'm stacked, I basically punted on last season to add auction budget, so I now have:

Allen

Jefferson, Pittman, Waddle, D.Johnson

Cook, McCaffrey, Hall, Dobbins

Waller, Pitts

There are two other stacked teams, so gonna come down to one of us.  I don't love taking on the injury risk of McCaffrey, especially with Cook also an injury concern.  But if healthy he's a monster and has a cake playoff schedule if he stays in Carolina and would be on a better team if he doesn't.  I might try to see if I could swap Cook for Kupp and then trade Pittman/Waddle for a similar RB (Sanders?  Harris?).  May be over-thinking things, but I'd like to be damn near unbeatable and only having one of Cook/Jefferson would help me lower the risk of a bad day for the Vikings.

• You Play to Win the Game and DuffMan like this

#68 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,996 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 07:08 PM

Made a big trade in my keeper league. Etienne, Godwin, Nuke, and B.Robinson and $8 for next year for McCaffrey and Waller.

My team was super deep. I was gonna have to drop one of the above to start a QB with Allen on bye. Pitts is my TE and he's been pretty bleak, so Waller gives me two options there.

I'm stacked, I basically punted on last season to add auction budget, so I now have:

Allen
Waller, Pitts

There are two other stacked teams, so gonna come down to one of us. I don't love taking on the injury risk of McCaffrey, especially with Cook also an injury concern. But if healthy he's a monster and has a cake playoff schedule if he stays in Carolina and would be on a better team if he doesn't. I might try to see if I could swap Cook for Kupp and then trade Pittman/Waddle for a similar RB (Sanders? Harris?). May be over-thinking things, but I'd like to be damn near unbeatable and only having one of Cook/Jefferson would help me lower the risk of a bad day for the Vikings.

Last year in a dynasty league I started, as a 13-1 team with 500+ more points on the year than the next highest team:

Allen
Taylor
Fournette
Kupp
Lamb
Waddle
Andrews
Metcalf
Elliott
Huntley

In my championship match up, and lost handily as they basically all had the worst game of their entire year, vs. Aman-Ra St. Brown and his 36 points. My opponent was a 6-8 team that snuck in and was worse at practically every position.

Nobody is unbeatable in fantasy football.

#69 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,560 posts

Posted 20 October 2022 - 11:03 AM

Pollard or Edwards-Helaire?
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#70 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,474 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 20 October 2022 - 11:07 AM

Pollard or Edwards-Helaire?

Pollard. Faces Detroit (7th worst run D). CEH, to me, seems like he’s being phased out and Pacheco is going to get the RB1 gig. Chiefs also play the 49ers (2nd best run D).

#71 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,996 posts

Posted 20 October 2022 - 11:26 AM

Pollard. Faces Detroit (7th worst run D). CEH, to me, seems like he’s being phased out and Pacheco is going to get the RB1 gig. Chiefs also play the 49ers (2nd best run D).

Based on what? Pacheco is getting less than half the touches CEH is getting, isn't he? I haven't seen him get significant touches unless it's in garbage time.

#72 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,474 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 20 October 2022 - 12:00 PM

Based on what? Pacheco is getting less Tham half the touches CEH is getting, isn't he? I haven't seen him get significant touches unless it's in garbage time.

Yeah I got ahead of myself after the 11 touches a week ago it seems. Guess he’s still a lottery ticket. He’s better than CEH though, just a gut feeling. My bad though, you’re right for now.

#73 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,741 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 20 October 2022 - 02:18 PM

Taysom Hill or Kittle?

#74 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,474 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 20 October 2022 - 03:14 PM

Taysom Hill or Kittle?

NO/Hill are an enigma - so hard to predict when they will use him and when they won't. SF plays the much weaker defense. The one boom from Hill seems like the outlier, but his floor has been similar to Kittle's so far. That said, Kittle did just have his first double digit targets week last week - maybe they were ramping him up? Tough call. I tend to lean Kittle.

• DuffMan likes this

#75 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,741 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 21 October 2022 - 06:35 AM

NO/Hill are an enigma - so hard to predict when they will use him and when they won't. SF plays the much weaker defense. The one boom from Hill seems like the outlier, but his floor has been similar to Kittle's so far. That said, Kittle did just have his first double digit targets week last week - maybe they were ramping him up? Tough call. I tend to lean Kittle.

Kind of where I am at.  I went with Kittle.  Hill wound up with 9 points but that was mainly because of his 1 td otherwise he didn't do much.  Like you said, Kittle seems to be getting more work and I am also hoping for a highscoring game against the Chiefs which may lead to more opportunities for him.

#76 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,474 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 21 October 2022 - 06:45 AM

Kind of where I am at. I went with Kittle. Hill wound up with 9 points but that was mainly because of his 1 td otherwise he didn't do much. Like you said, Kittle seems to be getting more work and I am also hoping for a highscoring game against the Chiefs which may lead to more opportunities for him.

I feel like with CMac and his check down game, that could open up things for Kittle more as well. I felt bad when Hill scored the TD, but then the Saints stopped using him the rest of the game. It’s kind of crazy.

#77 Bmore Irish

Bmore Irish

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 21 October 2022 - 08:46 AM

Made a big trade in my keeper league.  Etienne, Godwin, Nuke, and B.Robinson and $8 for next year for McCaffrey and Waller.

My team was super deep.  I was gonna have to drop one of the above to start a QB with Allen on bye.  Pitts is my TE and he's been pretty bleak, so Waller gives me two options there.

Allen

Waller, Pitts

There are two other stacked teams, so gonna come down to one of us.  I don't love taking on the injury risk of McCaffrey, especially with Cook also an injury concern.  But if healthy he's a monster and has a cake playoff schedule if he stays in Carolina and would be on a better team if he doesn't.  I might try to see if I could swap Cook for Kupp and then trade Pittman/Waddle for a similar RB (Sanders?  Harris?).  May be over-thinking things, but I'd like to be damn near unbeatable and only having one of Cook/Jefferson would help me lower the risk of a bad day for the Vikings.

You're feeling great about that trade this morning, eh?

#78 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,779 posts

Posted 21 October 2022 - 08:51 AM

You're feeling great about that trade this morning, eh?

Aside from him possibly not playing this week, yes!

Seattle, Washington, and Las Vegas is a pretty juicy slate of postseason matchups as well.

#79 Bmore Irish

Bmore Irish

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 21 October 2022 - 09:01 AM

Aside from him possibly not playing this week, yes!

Seattle, Washington, and Las Vegas is a pretty juicy slate of postseason matchups as well.

If Robbie Anderson can get some snaps on TNF after being traded to Arizona on Monday, I'm sure Shannahan can work in CMC. What's the RB equivalent of a go route? But yeah, probably not gonna be a big performance for him in his first game. But man his longterm outlook just improved immensely.

I have some best ball teams I drafted CMC early and D'Onta Foreman a last round handcuff. Hoping I get double boosted off this news.

#80 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 21 October 2022 - 09:27 AM

Last year in a dynasty league I started, as a 13-1 team with 500+ more points on the year than the next highest team:

Allen
Taylor
Fournette
Kupp
Lamb
Waddle
Andrews
Metcalf
Elliott
Huntley

In my championship match up, and lost handily as they basically all had the worst game of their entire year, vs. Aman-Ra St. Brown and his 36 points. My opponent was a 6-8 team that snuck in and was worse at practically every position.

Nobody is unbeatable in fantasy football.

I got shelled a couple of weeks ago, When Lamar played poorly and forgot Andrews was on his team. Projected points had me winning in a landslide. LOL Doesnt always work that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=