Photo

BSL: Should the Ravens Try to Add a Familiar Face?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 07 August 2021 - 06:01 AM

On the injury news, and any info for that matter, we know Harbaugh is super paranoid. That's why all of those "Game Plan" shows that the Ravens used to do went away. And likely why "Ravens Wired" is down to like an 7 minute segment within Ravens Report or whatever, as opposed to its show.
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#22 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,650 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 07 August 2021 - 06:25 AM

I think it is more just dislike then paranoia.  It all started with Permian.  He got grilled every day.

@mikeghg

#23 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 07 August 2021 - 06:50 AM

I think it is more just dislike then paranoia.  It all started with Permian.  He got grilled every day.

And all he had to say was that Perriman's injury was more serious than originally thought and that he was going to be out for an extended period of time.  Then a reporter would have said, "how extended?  Several games?"  To which Harbaugh only had to say, "Probably.  Don't know the exact amount of games but it's serious."  He knew what was going on with Perriman but you would have thought it was one of the great mysteries of the Universe.  

#24 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,295 posts

Posted 07 August 2021 - 08:30 AM

And all he had to say was that Perriman's injury was more serious than originally thought and that he was going to be out for an extended period of time. Then a reporter would have said, "how extended? Several games?" To which Harbaugh only had to say, "Probably. Don't know the exact amount of games but it's serious." He knew what was going on with Perriman but you would have thought it was one of the great mysteries of the Universe.

To this day I still don't know exactly what Perriman had going on.

#25 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 07 August 2021 - 11:06 AM

To this day I still don't know exactly what Perriman had going on.

Apparently, he had a slight tear of his right PCL.  Not that anyone knew that at the time.  It would be priceless if a reporter asked Harbaugh that today.  "Coach, I'm doing a piece on Breshad Perriman.  What exactly was his injury that first year here?"  After the blood drains from his head, I can only imagine the indignity that Harbs would throw back at the reporter.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=