- Akin and Kremer are running neck-and-neck for the biggest disappointments... thought both had a good chance to be league average 4th or 5th starters... development isn't linear, but they've been disasters.
Thoughts on them?
- General thoughts on the Orioles draft process?
- It's the end of July, and the trade deadline is nearing. Will Mancini be moved? If you were moving him, where would make sense?
- We're a week past the All-Star game were Cedric Mullins started in CF for the American League. We spent an earlier pod talking about him having starter value if he was a .750 OPS guy with GG / plus defense in Center. He's carrying a +.900 OPS after 90 games. League wide, where does he rank surprise wise? Are we now believers?
- Santander had a .890 OPS over 153 ab's last year, and has a .656 mark after 219 ab's this year. He's got big power, low on-base ability, and seems adequate to slightly better in the OF. Importance of the remainder of the season for him?
- Put together a plan for the off-season... what would be your key / primary moves? What are you trying to accomplish?
This episode is brought to you courtesy of Mercer Floor & Home Carpet One.