• Please log in to reply
520 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,130 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 09:18 AM

Hogs Haven: Why won’t Dwayne Haskins throw the ball away?
https://www.hogshave...w-the-ball-away

#2 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,631 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 30 September 2020 - 10:39 AM

I am glad this is a short week.  We need to get back on the field and take the frustration out on someone.  Why not the WFT's

@mikeghg

#3 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,009 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 03:51 PM

I'm not ready to assume this game will be a smashing. I don't think we're going to lose, but Washington is almost certainly going to do exactly what KC did to shut down the offense, and the Ravens have shown absolutely no ability to combat it.

I'll say 20-10, with less than 300 total yards of offense.

#4 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,130 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 03:53 PM

I'm not ready to assume this game will be a smashing. I don't think we're going to lose, but Washington is almost certainly going to do exactly what KC did to shut down the offense, and the Ravens have shown absolutely no ability to combat it.

Ravens 38-10. 

• NewMarketSean likes this

#5 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,583 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 30 September 2020 - 04:47 PM

41-13 Ravens

#6 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:39 PM

Remember when teams were gonna do exactly what the Chargers did to shut down the Ravens in that playoff game? Then the Ravens went 14-2?

Pissed off Ravens bounce back, take advantage of running the ball often into a depleted WFT defensive front.

Ravens 34-6
  • sandiegosean likes this
@BSLMikeRandall

#7 JordanKough

JordanKough

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:59 PM

Remember when we lost to Cleveland in Week 4 last year, too? The team needs to get it's bearings for sure, but even if we lose to WFT (am I the only one who reads this as WTF and thinks it's fitting for the team's history) I don't think that those two games will define our season, just like the KC loss and the Cle loss last year didn't either. 

• sandiegosean likes this

#8 BSLRoseKatz

BSLRoseKatz

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted 30 September 2020 - 06:09 PM

Yeah I don't buy any "every team can do the exact same thing to stop the Ravens" theory when a Bill Belichick team got pretty handily beat by the Ravens last year 

• Mike in STL likes this

she/her

#9 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,278 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 08:24 PM

So I guess Cleveland and Houston just said F it, we're not going to try to replicate Tennessee's game plan?

#10 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,009 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 10:20 PM

So I guess Cleveland and Houston just said F it, we're not going to try to replicate Tennessee's game plan?

I'm not sure what Cleveland was thinking, because they stopped running the ball down one score when the Ravens couldn't stop them. I chalk Cleveland up to being the first game with a new staff with no preseason. I actually think they might be a pretty good team, and fhe second time we play them could very well be a tough game.

And Houston is coached by the same guy who traded the beat receiver in football for David Johnson. Lets not give them too much credit.

#11 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 11:10 PM

Remember when we lost to Cleveland in Week 4 last year, too? The team needs to get it's bearings for sure, but even if we lose to WFT (am I the only one who reads this as WTF and thinks it's fitting for the team's history) I don't think that those two games will define our season, just like the KC loss and the Cle loss last year didn't either.

No you're not. I wouldn't want that to be my team's initials.

#12 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,560 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 07:57 AM

I don’t see a scenario where the Ravens win by less than two scores. 

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#13 GabeFerguson

GabeFerguson

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 02 October 2020 - 03:12 PM

Looking like Stanley is going to be out for this game, which means the Ravens should probably run the ball 40+ times

@gabefergy

#14 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,009 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 03:18 PM

I don’t see a scenario where the Ravens win by less than two scores.

It's the NFL and the Ravens, who already had a problem protecting their struggling QB, will be without their starting LT against a formidable defensive front. Really?

#15 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 04:49 PM

It's the NFL and the Ravens, who already had a problem protecting their struggling QB, will be without their starting LT against a formidable defensive front. Really?

You realize he posted that well over 24 hours ago, and we literally just found out Stanley is likely out, right.

Thats troll level stuff there.

WFT is also missing their two best players on the defensive front.

Will admit no Stanley won’t be good. Didn’t like how the offense looked when he sat out the latter part of the Browns game.
  • JordanKough likes this
@BSLMikeRandall

#16 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,009 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 05:05 PM

You realize he posted that well over 24 hours ago, and we literally just found out Stanley is likely out, right.

Thats troll level stuff there.

WFT is also missing their two best players on the defensive front.

Will admit no Stanley won’t be good. Didn’t like how the offense looked when he sat out the latter part of the Browns game.

Everyone knew he was banged up, official designation or not, and WFT has a good front 7 with or without their injuries.

#17 JordanKough

JordanKough

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 05:12 PM

Everyone knew he was banged up, official designation or not, and WFT has a good front 7 with or without their injuries.

How many points do the Ravens need to win by for you to give this a rest next week? 

#18 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,009 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 05:17 PM

How many points do the Ravens need to win by for you to give this a rest next week?

This week is irrelevant to me. They could win by 40, and that doesn't do anything to fix the critical flaws that remain in big games against, and especially against the Chiefs. I'll be convinced when they show me something convincing.

#19 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,021 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 05:19 PM

This week is irrelevant to me. They could win by 40, and that doesn't do anything to fix the critical flaws that remain in big games against, and especially against the Chiefs. I'll be convinced when they show me something convincing.

Such a punk ass BS troll response. You'll consistently move the goalposts.

#20 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,009 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 05:22 PM

Such a punk ass BS troll response. You'll consistently move the goalposts.

Uh...what goalposts did I move?

Also, please give it a rest with the keyboard warrior nonsense. Nobody is impressed by your tough guy act.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=