That worked out well. Thanks Mack.

#162 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 09:19 AM

Effing crap. 11-3 regular season. Won 8 straight mostly dominating. 1st place. Playing the 4 seed this weekend. He has Waller already posting 30 and for me Rodgers Adams Tonyan were not good enough last night for me to have a real chance.
@BSLMikeRandall

#163 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,130 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 09:35 AM

CBS Sports: Fantasy Football Week 15 Start 'Em & Sit 'Em: Can J.K. Dobbins be the next rookie running back to break out?
https://www.cbssport...k-to-break-out/

#164 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,779 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 10:07 AM

Need 13.3 points from Josh Allen and Tyler Bass to win my keeper league and a decent amount of cash.

I folded early last season after a bad start and sold all my good players for future auction money.  My team has been a juggernaut all season because of that (also found Josh Allen and Justin Jefferson for cheap and make a great trade for Dalvin Cook right after he got hurt).  Hoping to finish things off tonight and see my plan pay off.

• You Play to Win the Game and Mike in STL like this

#165 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 11:07 AM

Need 13.3 points from Josh Allen and Tyler Bass to win my keeper league and a decent amount of cash.

I folded early last season after a bad start and sold all my good players for future auction money.  My team has been a juggernaut all season because of that (also found Josh Allen and Justin Jefferson for cheap and make a great trade for Dalvin Cook right after he got hurt).  Hoping to finish things off tonight and see my plan pay off.

I think you're good. 

I was mad in my top league that I led the regular season all year in record and points, then got bounced last week. This week I blew up again to take 3rd, but the guy that I would have played in the title game needs 5 points from Allen to outscore me for the week. So it's good to know that if I didn't have a dud last week, I still wasn't winning the title. 

2nd most important league I went 7-6 and ran the table in the playoffs. Go figure

3rd league I was basically the Steelers. 1st place all year...8th in points scored. Predictable 1st round playoff exit. 

@BSLMikeRandall

#166 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,009 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 08:25 PM

I think you're good.

I was mad in my top league that I led the regular season all year in record and points, then got bounced last week. This week I blew up again to take 3rd, but the guy that I would have played in the title game needs 5 points from Allen to outscore me for the week. So it's good to know that if I didn't have a dud last week, I still wasn't winning the title.

2nd most important league I went 7-6 and ran the table in the playoffs. Go figure

3rd league I was basically the Steelers. 1st place all year...8th in points scored. Predictable 1st round playoff exit.

I missed the playoffs in one league out of 6.

Lost in the 2nd round in another with what was definitely the beat team in the league with the top overall seed and the most points scored. The two teams battling for the championship were both 6-7.

I made it to the championship in 4 of 6 leagues. The leagues I was sure I had the best team both lost (one by less than 1 point because I started D.J. Moore over Robby Anderson - dumb).

The teams I was sure I was the underdog I did better in.

I snuck into the playoffs in one dynasty league where I'm rebuilding with a 5-8 record, and rode Jonathan Taylor, Jalen Hurts, and Darren Waller to the championship.

In my other Dynasty league I just need 11 points out of Josh Allen tonight to bring it home. My opponent without a doubt had a better team than I did.

Football is crazy.

#167 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,130 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 09:16 PM

PressBox: Fantasy Football: Week 17 Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em, Picks And Busts

#168 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators