DC Football

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#101 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:22 PM

They should have the maximum sentence put on them and made examples of.

#102 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:57 PM

They should have the maximum sentence put on them and made examples of.

Really? Why?

#103 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:42 PM

Really? Why?

Because there’s no excuse for what they did. The victims are scarred for life.

#104 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:32 PM

Because there’s no excuse for what they did. The victims are scarred for life.

Interesting.

#105 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:41 AM

Interesting.

Why?

#106 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:15 PM

You were quick to defend Damascus but made sure to mention kids being brought in from another part of the county to Damascus High on another thread. It all makes sense. Yesterday, I read a Northern Virginia (Fairfax) Private Message board with very crude, vile and racist comments directed at the ethnicities of the suspects on the Damascus football team. Their ethnicities don’t matter to me as a former law enforcement professional. But it probably does down in MoCo and definitely does in Northern VA.

#107 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 06:58 PM

You were quick to defend Damascus but made sure to mention kids being brought in from another part of the county to Damascus High on another thread. It all makes sense. Yesterday, I read a Northern Virginia (Fairfax) Private Message board with very crude, vile and racist comments directed at the ethnicities of the suspects on the Damascus football team. Their ethnicities don’t matter to me as a former law enforcement professional. But it probably does down in MoCo and definitely does in Northern VA.

My noting that there were some “new” students (3 of the 5) involved was in relation to the so called “tradition”

#108 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:57 PM

Just got word that Elijah Brooks is leaving DeMatha and joining the Locksley’s staff at Maryland. Who will be the next DeMatha Coach? I think I know who, but just speculation now.

#109 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 05:18 AM

E Brooks rb coach
Corey Robinson dB coach

#110 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:16 AM

Word is DC is taking over

#111 DaU305

DaU305
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:48 AM

Congratulations

#112 Murphy1

Murphy1
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 08:56 AM

E Brooks rb coach
Corey Robinson dB coach

C Rob one of best recruiters in DMV. Big get for Locksley if that is true he's leaving Rutgers.

#113 ECF

ECF
  • Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 11 December 2018 - 08:59 AM

Locksley getting rid of Coach Aazar ?? Aazar is a DMV guy and was on staff at Bama with Locksley.

East

Coast

Fan

#114 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:14 AM

As long as SFA is abiding by the rules, there’s nothing wrong with them bringing in kids from anywhere. This IS how all of the MIAA schools act and have acted forever. Don’t be mad at them for doing it better. That’s BS. Now, I personally have a problem with them taking away spots from area non athlete kids, with the number of kids they bring in because I’m from that area.

I understand having a problem with rule breaking they may(or may not) be doing. I understand having a problem with the amount of senior transfers, but it’s BS to have a problem with them bringing in kids from anywhere. McD has multiple kids from PA., and always have.

You’re correct about the money. My problem with Gilman spending more money than other schools was the trash talking people such as yourself loved to engage in. I liken it to rich kids being born on third base and thinking their entire lives that they hit a triple. Biff’s coaching was no more spectacular than any other coach in the MIAA. It’s just that his wallet was a little deeper. Better players negate any edge or deficiency in coaching. Gilman definitely benefited from that cash. Now that that money well has dried up, Gilman is the worst team in the league where they belong.

#115 Murphy1

Murphy1
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:29 AM

You’re correct about the money. My problem with Gilman spending more money than other schools was the trash talking people such as yourself loved to engage in. I liken it to rich kids being born on third base and thinking their entire lives that they hit a triple. Biff’s coaching was no more spectacular than any other coach in the MIAA. It’s just that his wallet was a little deeper. Better players negate any edge or deficiency in coaching. Gilman definitely benefited from that cash. Now that that money well has dried up, Gilman is the worst team in the league where they belong.

OUCH, truth teller.

#116 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:47 AM

Word is DC is taking over

Don’t think that’s happening, but could be wrong.

#117 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:49 AM

This is just pure hate. Relish in it while it lasts, Gilman will definitely not be down very long.

#118 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:00 AM

Hopefully he can maintain that DeMatha pipeline

#119 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:04 AM

Gilman was fine with a Gilman alum Tim Holley as coach. As long as they have a Gilman alum they will be straight

#120 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:14 AM

All privates benefit from cash compared to publics so the MIAA complaining about SFA are hypocrites

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=