The Dunn update

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#21 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:38 AM

So the MIAA teams didn't forfeit? You sure...hadn't heard that?

#22 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:38 AM

That was an honest question I am down in So Md so all I hear is thru current coaches and parents. Last I heard was that from parents when I was at the MSJ Ryken game

#23 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:53 AM

Look...Rich and Kyle are trying to scheme their way back into the 2018 MIAA championship...that ship has sailed. It sailed when they made their move without thinking it thru all the way. SF won the championship by forfeit. So even if all their non-league games are forfeited because of paperwork (not a game...we talking paperwork...not a game... we talking paperwork)...MSJ still wont be MIAA champs Rich. So stop being messy and enjoy your chaos...and grow up.

Am I’m supposed to be Rich?

#24 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:10 AM

We are all rich and Kyle haha

#25 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:18 AM

But the school is as whole so they still have to follow MIAA rules. Still think it absolutely ridiculous that the schools are playing the jv program an not the varsity. I’ve said before Lee Dove screwed this whole thing up. All this started in the fall of last year an sat by an did nothing. Guru I’m surprised you didn’t hear about this then. CHC was the at front of all this.

I know. The word over on the Sun HS Sports Forum and from people I know in the football community was that CHC’s Davis & McDonogh’s D’amico initiated the whole thing but that the ADs weren’t onboard at the time. What SFA’s varsity football program does shouldn’t be a concern for the MIAA separatists. They got the Panthers kicked out but don’t want them to move on. The Catholic schools are acting like jilted lovers. Lol!

#26 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:20 AM

So the MIAA teams didn't forfeit? You sure...hadn't heard that?

http://www.baltimore...0812-story.html

#27 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:35 AM

The teams forfeited, the league worked out a resolution outside the scope of the rte rules...and now msj and Spalding want to use the rules they ignored to undo the resolution that fixed their chaos. More drama than the soaps...

Wouldn't it be smart to let all this die down and focus on 2019...

#28 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:41 AM

The teams forfeited, the league worked out a resolution outside the scope of the rte rules...and now msj and Spalding want to use the rules they ignored to undo the resolution that fixed their chaos. More drama than the soaps...

Wouldn't it be smart to let all this die down and focus on 2019...

So the Sun put out incorrect information that no teams forfeited?

#29 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:48 AM

I assume the article is accurate. I was speaking in terms of the progression of the chaos...chronologically...

#30 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:50 AM

So the Sun put out incorrect information that no teams forfeited?

No teams forfeited the game.

#31 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:52 AM

I agree all parties should move on at this point but on social media that isn’t the case

#32 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:57 AM

Arent you posting on social media...like at this very second? Also...ain't MSJ keeping the mess going with their constant complaints of "violations "?

That's what I meant by moving on...stop the complaining and worrying about what your ex-lover is doing...after you dumped that person...

#33 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:59 AM

No this thread was supposed to be about Dunn but I was referring to what I have heard about the trolling of wise

#34 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 11:04 AM

SF fanboys hear me clear and hear me good also that shill Dunn if she reads this in which I’m sure she does look every school in the area is playing football right now without SF and from the looks of it they’re happy I have no sympathy for the SF staff at all but I feel bad for the kids because they are just sitting idle at this point and playing one of the weakest schedules ever put together by a so called national power

#35 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 11:13 AM

Isnt their weak schedule a direct result of the may/June forfeits? Had the schools forfeited in January...I suspect things would be different. I doubt anybody care bout your sympathies...haters gonna hate.

#36 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 11:24 AM

Like I said you and your goofball coaches should’ve thought their plan through a little better instead of pointing the fingers at every school in Md look in the mirror and ask yourself could you jand your crew have done somethings differently but you won’t just look at it every school in Md is happy your the only one disgruntled but hey at least you got a paper title out the deal

#37 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:04 PM

This dude. So much hate.

#38 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:35 PM

What dont you understand no forfeits. Wait until the teams from Canada decide not to play

#39 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:48 PM

Moving on what about the presence of SFA at the CHC game last night. It works both ways chief

#40 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:52 PM

No hate here dude y’all broke rules and got caught but Lee Dove is a wussy who wouldn’t enforce his own rules so the guys took matters into their own hand and boom they all backed out on SF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=