The Dunn update

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#41 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:39 PM

After all this SFA still had a chance to change course an stay in the league. But decided they didn’t want to submit Birth certs for transfers and only accept 2 Sr transfers per year.

#42 Codbeard

Codbeard
  • Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:46 AM

on the MNC front IMG goes down to Mater Dei and SJC barely beat 1-4 Marietta GA .. Recruited up All Star teams arent always what they are cracked up to be None the less any MNC isnt coming anywhere close to DMV this year or anytime soon.. but keep on chasing that precious

#43 Codbeard

Codbeard
  • Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 01:51 AM

smeagol-my-precious-funny-shoes.jpg?w=30

• bob12345 likes this

#44 Codbeard

Codbeard
  • Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:31 AM

Just curious if Poggi does get his precious someday does Miss Dunn get a copy?

#45 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:21 PM

11Rover...are those MIAA requirements or are you saying that teams wanted to impose additional requirements just on SF football?

#46 Codbeard

Codbeard
  • Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:30 PM

11Rover...are those MIAA requirements or are you saying that teams wanted to impose additional requirements just on SF football?

Why would you suggest MIAA  would be imposing additional requirements on SFA?.. If anything the MIAA let SFA get away with what they were doing out of fear of being labeled racist  

#47 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:35 PM

Cause he is a coach trolling

#48 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:28 PM

I didn't suggest anything...I didn't understand his statement. Why would you read a suggestion out of my question? Trolling...coach...you dont know who I am anymore than I know who you are.

#49 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:29 PM

Definitely a coach or parent trolling whoever he is get him some water for that salt I’m his throat I can’t wzit to see them play though cause I like to see the mascot Rev Do Right and Biffs glorified clipboard holders who now have head sets 😂

#50 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,012 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:46 PM

I'll reiterate what I said in the other thread.

This is just a sports board.

The social / political talk isn't for here.  Take it somewhere else.

Use this place as a diversion from the larger realities and bigger issues going on.

Thanks.

#51 Codbeard

Codbeard
  • Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:51 PM

They should blame themselves for the situations they are born in?

Absolutely not.. and dont get me wrong  I am glad there are folks like Poggi to lift them up but it isn't like Poggi is the only one in Baltimore  doing work. Hell SFA go National and do it up.  What I don't like is breaking rules and using the kids as a excuse to do so,, What message is that sending? Calling other schools out that dont want to play your game is also a issue with me..  Go read the mission statement for St Frances Academy  I guarantee you there is nothing in there about football or some mythical national championship

#52 Codbeard

Codbeard
  • Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:03 PM

I'll reiterate what I said in the other thread.

This is just a sports board.

The social / political talk isn't for here.  Take it somewhere else.

Use this place as a diversion from the larger realities and bigger issues going on.

Thanks.

Then ban me now  El Fuhrer ,, Quite honestly you are running too tight of a ship.. yeah I get it is about sports but sometimes folks spread off into other issues and to me that is good for humanity to try and communicate and reach some sort of common  grounds.. And your obsession with posters not quoting the way you think they should reeks of OCD  just saying.. do what you want its your forum but if I know the Baltimore HS posters like I think I do they wont put up with being monitored and censored like children for very long

#53 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,012 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:09 PM

Then ban me now  El Fuhrer ,, Quite honestly you are running too tight of a ship.. yeah I get it is about sports but sometimes folks spread off into other issues and to me that is good for humanity to try and communicate and reach some sort of common  grounds.. And your obsession with posters not quoting the way you think they should reeks of OCD  just saying.. do what you want its your forum but if I know the Baltimore HS posters like I think I do they wont put up with being monitored and censored like children for very long

Okay, bye.

People are welcome to post here.

We have a few rules, here they are:

1) Remember this is a Sports board, and supposed to be ‘fun.’ You are welcome to have dissenting views with anyone, but please discuss things like adults.
2) Avoid swearing, along with political, social, and religious commentary.
3) Please use proper capitalization and punctuation.
4) It is preferred, but not required, that you use your name as your message board handle. Only one user name per poster.
5) Do not attack posters or public figures personally.
6) When quoting information please give the source and a link when possible.
7) Do not post copyrighted material in its entirety. You may cut and paste portions to discuss but please provide a link to the source site.

We don't have a bunch of rules here, but we do have a few.

Here are the main things... try and keep the conversation light, and respect each other.

If that's too much for you, go elsewhere.

#54 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:14 PM

Okay, bye.

People are welcome to post here.

We have a few rules, here they are:

1) Remember this is a Sports board, and supposed to be ‘fun.’ You are welcome to have dissenting views with anyone, but please discuss things like adults.
2) Avoid swearing, along with political, social, and religious commentary.
3) Please use proper capitalization and punctuation.
4) It is preferred, but not required, that you use your name as your message board handle. Only one user name per poster.
5) Do not attack posters or public figures personally.
6) When quoting information please give the source and a link when possible.
7) Do not post copyrighted material in its entirety. You may cut and paste portions to discuss but please provide a link to the source site.

We don't have a bunch of rules here, but we do have a few.

Here are the main things... try and keep the conversation light, and respect each other.

If that's too much for you, go elsewhere.

Thanks Dad

#55 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,012 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:17 PM

Thanks Dad

Guy... it's my board. You are a guest. 

You don't have to be here.  If you are, follow the few rules we have.

Shouldn't be too much to ask.

If it is, that's okay.

#56 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:21 PM

That’s fine remove me if you like. I don’t appreciate being referred to as “guy”. Have some class.

#57 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,012 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:25 PM

That’s fine remove me if you like. I don’t appreciate being referred to as “guy”. Have some class.

Apologies, I don't know your name.

As mentioned, here is a thread for introductions:
https://www.baltimor...-introductions/

If you introduce yourself, I'll know who you are.

You are welcome to post here.
You obviously don't have to.

That's up to you.

#58 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:28 PM

Apologies, I don't know your name.

As mentioned, here is a thread for introductions:
https://www.baltimor...-introductions/

If you introduce yourself, I'll know who you are.

You are welcome to post here.
You obviously don't have to.

That's up to you.

Fair enough just meant handle would have been better then guy. Don’t have a problem with the rules. Think we all get it. Just send the person a PM telling them to knock it off or you are out.
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#59 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:40 PM

I would rather be called a racist then be one but I also know everyone is a racist to a certain degree.. Its human nature to be more comfortable with others that are more like you..Whats happening in the inner cities is a taught racism.. These kids are taught to hate and blame others for the situation they were born in

You got it wrong. Everyone is prejudiced to a degree. Racism takes prejudice to a higher level. Unfortunately in this country in the age of Agent Orange the person that calls out perceived racism is denigrated more than the racist.

#60 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:52 PM

BSLChrisStoner, Codbeard is a straight sphincter but you’re trying to suppress freedom of speech of alt right posters as well as those with more liberal leanings. The Sun HS Sports Forum was no where as bad as the National Forum but we did get to voice our political opinions from time to time while maintaining the integrity of the Sports Forum. If you start cracking down, you might drive everyone away. It seems like you may not care but you do provide a needed service.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=