30 replies to this topic

#21 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 11:19 AM

If C Hall loses to RB Davis should be fired you don’t beat a team like Wise one week and lay a egg the next week against an opponent like Riverdale

#22 Murphy1

Murphy1
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:28 PM

The difference for the Cardinals this year is balance on Offense, with a DEFENSE that is fast and nasty. O can run or throw, which most high school teams cannot....its one or the other. O line is beefy and wore down Wise as the 3rd and 4th quarters came along. Tucker is very capable, but the line picked it up late and it showed. Many times the Cardinals are criticized  for running a "platoon" system on offense and defense. The old adage that you must have your best 11 on the field at all times never applied to Coach Davis teams. In the Wise game it was the difference at the end when the Cardinals had more in the tank, especially at the line of scrimmage. O line does not play D Line and vice versa. Wise had many kids going both ways. Cardinal QB and WR TOUGH as well!

#23 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:52 PM

The difference for the Cardinals this year is balance on Offense, with a DEFENSE that is fast and nasty. O can run or throw, which most high school teams cannot....its one or the other. O line is beefy and wore down Wise as the 3rd and 4th quarters came along. Tucker is very capable, but the line picked it up late and it showed. Many times the Cardinals are criticized for running a "platoon" system on offense and defense. The old adage that you must have your best 11 on the field at all times never applied to Coach Davis teams. In the Wise game it was the difference at the end when the Cardinals had more in the tank, especially at the line of scrimmage. O line does not play D Line and vice versa. Wise had many kids going both ways. Cardinal QB and WR TOUGH as well!

Great points. I was impressed with the CHC coaching staff. I think they have some new additions to the staff. There weren’t any programs being sold on Saturday so I can’t be sure.

#24 Murphy1

Murphy1
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 03:28 PM

New DC, new LB's coach, new WR coach. Coach Southwick still pulling the strings from the press box on D......... 

#25 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:12 PM

Slow your damn roll with C Halls staff them kids bailed them out big time inside the 20 5 times they got 6 points gave up a 4th and 30 that could have put Wise away earlier it’s to early Guru to be anointing these guys

#26 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:39 PM

Slow your damn roll with C Halls staff them kids bailed them out big time inside the 20 5 times they got 6 points gave up a 4th and 30 that could have put Wise away earlier it’s to early Guru to be anointing these guys

I’m not anointing CHC, Gooch. You must have stopped taking your bipolar meds. On the Week 2 thread you posted, “My front runners Spalding and C Hall right now but it’s early.”

I’m on record as saying that Riverdale Baptist might be a trap game for an overconfident CHC team. I also posted how CHC has lost at least one game a season for the last five years that they should have won. Don’t start no stuff, won’t be no stuff.😉

#27 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:49 PM

Not you Guru the other guy who was explaining C Halls staff and the history how they do things

#28 Murphy1

Murphy1
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:12 PM

Not you Guru the other guy who was explaining C Halls staff and the history how they do things

I was simply answering Guru's question about new staff. I didn't say they were the second coming. You seem to enjoy putting words in peoples posts.....Roll Cardinals.

#29 Murphy1

Murphy1
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:12 PM

I was simply answering Guru's question about new staff. I didn't say they were the second coming. You seem to enjoy putting words in peoples posts.....Roll Cardinals.

Signed 'the other guy".

#30 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:45 PM

I understand but I can smell a parent or coach poster a mile away good luck down Riverdale

#31 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:48 PM

Ok. Saw my name in the last sentence of your previous post and thought you were responding to me. Honest mistake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=