Got it. Thanks.

#43 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,145 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 02:23 PM

Couple of notes....

1) I added avatars for several of you today. You don't have to keep them. You can use whatever you'd like.

2) If you quote someone... you can reply directly underneath. You don't have to quote someone in one post, and respond with a second post. See a couple of posters doing this.

#44 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 02:46 PM

Couple of notes....

1) I added avatars for several of you today. You don't have to keep them. You can use whatever you'd like.

2) If you quote someone... you can reply directly underneath. You don't have to quote someone in one post, and respond with a second post. See a couple of posters doing this.

I like my avatar. Does the emoji have an option for brown skin. Just asking.👍🏾
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#45 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,145 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 03:05 PM

I like my avatar. Does the emoji have an option for brown skin. Just asking.

Google image search... pick one and send to me....  [email protected]

https://www.google.c...i30.hF_mbvFYwAY

#46 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:01 AM

Google image search... pick one and send to me.... [email protected]

https://www.google.c...i30.hF_mbvFYwAY

It was just a thought. Appreciate the effort. I’ll see what I can find.

#47 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,145 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:35 AM

You all have made this HS section, an active part of this board.... my thanks!

I want to encourage you to check out the rest of the site.

Use this thread to introduce yourself:
https://www.baltimor...-introductions/

What else are you interested in?
Orioles, Ravens, Terps, MLB, NFL, NBA, College Basketball & Football, Movies, TV, Beer, Caps, Soccer, Golf, Music, etc?

Join those discussions as well!

https://www.baltimor...life.com/forum/

#48 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,145 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:10 PM

This site is about sports... this section in particular HS sports.

It's not life and death.

It should be a fun diversion.

Stop antagonizing each other. 
Stop the personal attacks.

Go back to talking about the games.

#49 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:14 PM

Chris no offense we are but one poster in particular is antagonizing the rest of the board by trolling everybody on only one topic

#50 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:15 PM

11rover?

#51 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:18 PM

Lol

#52 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:20 PM

Chris no offense we are but one poster in particular is antagonizing the rest of the board by trolling everybody on only one topic

I also heard a rumor that there are schoolgirls disguised as men hating on a high school football team.

I dont have time today...but will make some if necessary. Yall are tired of talking about SF...but your hate wont let you stop. Hilarious! Sad!

Like this

#53 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:23 PM

JBMad, 11Rover and Gooch are the culprits who talk about SFA on almost every thread. They are obsessed with Poggi and his program. If you aren’t referring one of them then you are being disengenuous. IMO, Beesemode is just calling out that trio’s ridiculousness on the subject of SFA.

#54 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:28 PM

JBMad, 11Rover and Gooch are the culprits who talk about SFA on almost every thread. They are obsessed with Poggi and his program. If you aren’t referring one of them then you are being disengenuous. IMO, Beesemode is just calling out that trio’s ridiculousness on the subject of SFA.

An you looking past all the facts to push your race issue on the MIAA schools is ridiculous.  And also is being DISINGENUOUS.  

#55 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:29 PM

That only antagonizes if you are a SF hater...and are a schoolgirl masquerading as a man. Hollering dog and all...

People who are just discussing HS football or can agree on difference between facts and opinion/rumor...they dont feel antagonized. Just really leaves you, BCF, Oleballs, and Gooch.

If the 4 of you let the BS go...or if you cant...state that your opinion is just that...opinion, no problem...

#56 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:38 PM

Guru I don’t appreciate your 🐀 ways what have I ever said about SF that I didn’t say about C Hall or Gilman remember the Goochman was on the Sun forum stating my opinions on all programs across the state that I have encountered . Let me be clear everything I’ve ssid about SF is a fact but that hasn’t stopped me from attending their games unlike some of you sympathizers . I’m a true football guy not a homer like some of you other guys I have no personal interest in any of this except I’m a football junkie

#57 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:07 PM

That only antagonizes if you are a SF hater...and are a schoolgirl masquerading as a man. Hollering dog and all...

People who are just discussing HS football or can agree on difference between facts and opinion/rumor...they dont feel antagonized. Just really leaves you, BCF, Oleballs, and Gooch.

If the 4 of you let the BS go...or if you cant...state that your opinion is just that...opinion, no problem...

First off I have intentionally not engaged with you about the topic. I really don’t care what happens to SFA either way. Second, I mentioned you because the only topics you bother with are when someone mentions SFA negatively. If you want talk about other teams like Publics they play football too. Third, I will again go back to ignoring your comments because you have an agenda and it is very apparent. Good luck we will see how long this debacle lasts.

#58 BayWalker

BayWalker
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 09:21 PM

DAYWALKER should be up for Porole soon.
When he gets out,
He may object to sensorship.
LOL

#59 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 09:56 PM

DAYWALKER should be up for Porole soon.
When he gets out,
He may object to sensorship.
LOL

That’s awesome love it. What happened really like him.

#60 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:59 PM

😂😂😂😂

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=