#301 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,564 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:17 PM

They better win when I'm in the stadium. I'm going to be doing a lot of shit talking leading up to it, it's going to be a rough Monday if they don't back it up.

I like our chances given Haushcka isn't making the trip this time. That game still pisses me off.
  • Dupin likes this

#302 fishteacher

fishteacher

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,928 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, PA

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:19 PM

Damn, I am loving this defense so far this season!  Flying around the ball, making guys make mistakes....reminds me of our defense from yesteryear.

I'm here to do two things...chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum. ~ Roddy Piper
@therealjfisher

#303 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:20 PM

I like our chances given Haushcka isn't making the trip this time. That game still pisses me off.

Ah the reason I earned me my only suspension from OH. I lit into SG and it got deleted. I dont even think he read it before it was taken down.
  • Dupin likes this

#304 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 61,149 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:20 PM

If we force as many turnovers per game as we allow points per game, we're gonna win a lot.

#305 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,564 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:21 PM

Ah the game that earned me my only suspension from OH. I lit into SG and it got deleted.

I think I got a day. Called Haushcka some pretty bad names, peeps were offended.
  • fishteacher and Dupin like this

#306 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Really hope Collins isn't in the doghouse

He played right after the fumble.

#307 Dupin

Dupin

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,318 posts

Same man, we should have won that game.  Bloody Hauschka.

#308 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted Today, 08:04 PM
Unless Flacco throws some dumb INTs ...I don't see how this game is much more than a laugher....Rookie QB on the road...massive Homefield for the Ravens...a defense with swagger...
27-10 and honestly it will take a Ravens offensive mistake to get to 10.

I was close!!

Kudos to Hue Jackson for letting Kizer back in the game
Roll Tide

#309 Dupin

Dupin

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,318 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:22 PM

I was close!!

Kudos to Hue Jackson for letting Kizer back in the game

If you have 2 QBs you don't have 1.

#310 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:23 PM

I think I got a day. Called Haushcka some pretty bad names, peeps were offended.

I said all year it was stupid to cut the dude who was reliable from inside 45. Houshcka was a joke and SG was still somehow defending the move to keep him over Stover. A week later he was cut. Thankfully we ended up with Billy Cundiff. That one worked out real well too

#311 Dupin

Dupin

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,318 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:28 PM

I said all year it was stupid to cut the dude who was reliable from inside 45. Houshcka was a joke and SG was still somehow defending the move to keep him over Stover. A week later he was cut. Thankfully we ended up with Billy Cundiff. That one worked out real well too

It's ok, we found our way to Tucker eventually.  He's a keeper.

• fishteacher likes this

#312 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,564 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:31 PM

Ugh, the dark ages. Tucker really is great. We don't not deserve two awful kickers sandwiched between two greats. (I know Gano is in there somewhere too). Haushcka had just not been able to make important kicks. Until he got to Seattle. Cumdip was just.... ugh. We are so lucky to follow that up with SB redemption.

#313 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

Ugh, the dark ages. Tucker really is great. We don't not deserve two awful kickers sandwiched between two greats. (I know Gano is in there somewhere too). Haushcka had just not been able to make important kicks. Until he got to Seattle. Cumdip was just.... ugh. We are so lucky to follow that up with SB redemption.

Pretty sure Gano never kicked in the reg season for us. What sucks is that we blew 3 prime years on shitty kickers during what will likely be a 30 year stretch where 27 of them will be covered by Stover and Tucker.

#314 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,668 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:49 PM

Pretty sure Gano never kicked in the reg season for us. What sucks is that we blew 3 prime years on shitty kickers during what will likely be a 30 year stretch where 27 of them will be covered by Stover and Tucker.

Maybe I am wrong but I think Gano got beat out by Hauska.

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=