I'll be in the GCL from 8/4 to 8/11

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RVAbird

RVAbird
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

Hey all. I'll be in Florida from 8/4 to 8/11 to get several in-person looks at the GCL Orioles. I'll probably post some general observations and tape in this forum, but if there are any specific players anyone would like me to keep an eye on or speak with, just let me know. I'll try to provide whatever info I can.
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this
@TenthInning

#2 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,226 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

Looking forward to reading what you see.

#3 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,498 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

Cool can't wait to read your thoughts. Off the top of my head I'm interested in a scouting report on Marin, Veloz, and Aguilar.

#4 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,679 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

Hey all. I'll be in Florida from 8/4 to 8/11 to get several in-person looks at the GCL Orioles. I'll probably post some general observations and tape in this forum, but if there are any specific players anyone would like me to keep an eye on or speak with, just let me know. I'll try to provide whatever info I can.

Awesome, enjoy the trip!

#5 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

FYI,
A lot of those guys are great follows on Twitter and give you a good sense of GCL life. And will respond back to you since they don't have Adam Jones-level of followers. Plus if they make it, it will be pretty cool to say you knew of then way back when.
@levineps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=