• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JonBernhardt

JonBernhardt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:16 AM

Hey guys, I'm starting a new weekly feature here where I keep an eye on what the other four teams in the East have been up to over the preceding week (Saturday to Friday) and run it down for you, as well as take a look at what they'll be facing over the week to come. Probably a bit redundant right now, but eventually New York will be off playing Cincinnati while we're in Seattle, and it'll be good to keep up on what's going right (and wrong) for them.

http://baltimorespor...ast-april-5-16/

• BSLChrisStoner and JeffLong like this

#2 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,397 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:09 PM

Have you guys enjoyed starting the season with each of the divisional foes? I have...

Each of the teams look like what I thought they would look like...

TB... Could / should have a quality rotation when healthy, but that's a very limited lineup.

Toronto... Very capable lineup.. do think they will miss Stroman... 6 rookies on the roster is interesting...

New York... Just don't believe in them with Tanaka not being right. Recognizable names in the lineup, but not a team that scares you... nice bullpen though.

Boston... should have a strong lineup... rotation meh... (Kelly has an impressive arm, but he might last the full season as a starter due to his fairly limited 2014 innings)... Ramirez in LF is 'interesting'....

What do you guys think?

• Matt_P likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=