#2121 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 23 October 2015 - 11:58 PM

I've never seen a bullpen play such a crucial role in a team's World Series run... two years in a row too. Just such a beast of a unit. I did like that Angels bullpen back in the day though. Shields could go multiple innings if needed and KRod was untouchable.

Rivera was always such a key. I know it's not the whole
pen but he was the MVP for them.

#2122 SBTarheel

SBTarheel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,851 posts
  • LocationEldersburg, Md

Posted 02 November 2015 - 11:05 AM

Nickle and Tarheel, the only two on the board to pick the Royals to win it all..

#humblebrag

@beginthebegin71

#2123 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,555 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 02 November 2015 - 12:12 PM

Nickle and Tarheel, the only two on the board to pick the Royals to win it all..

#humblebrag

What great company you're in!

• SBTarheel likes this

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#2124 SBTarheel

SBTarheel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,851 posts
  • LocationEldersburg, Md

Posted 02 November 2015 - 01:05 PM

What great company you're in!

Brothers 4 Life. 

• bnickle likes this
@beginthebegin71

#2125 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,592 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 20 November 2015 - 04:27 PM

So I get emails for movie screeners and this one popped up today: 'Relive the Thrill of the Kansas City Royals Victory when The 2015 World Series film and Kansas City Royals 2015 World Series Collector's Edition Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD this December'.

I don't know if I should request it or not. It's probably just a promotional thing and not a documentary right?

#2126 RShack

RShack

Fair-weather ex-diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,994 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 05:05 PM

So I get emails for movie screeners and this one popped up today: 'Relive the Thrill of the Kansas City Royals Victory when The 2015 World Series film and Kansas City Royals 2015 World Series Collector's Edition Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD this December'.

I don't know if I should request it or not. It's probably just a promotional thing and not a documentary right?

Are you getting a freebie on this?

"The only change is that baseball has turned Paige from a second-class citizen to a second-class immortal." - Satchel Paige

#2127 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,592 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:07 PM

Are you getting a freebie on this?

If I want it, still debating. I usually get two or three opportunities a week, 25% or so are worth getting. This was just an odd one to see since it's usually movies and tv shows.

#2128 SBTarheel

SBTarheel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,851 posts
  • LocationEldersburg, Md

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:16 PM

Dude,

Your buddy Seth would love to watch Lorenzo Cain highlights over and over and over and over and over. 

@beginthebegin71

#2129 RShack

RShack

Fair-weather ex-diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,994 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:20 PM

Dude,

Your buddy Seth would love to watch Lorenzo Cain highlights over and over and over and over and over. 

Before Cain, I think I probably would have found Lorenzo to be a goofy first name... he single-handedly removed the goofy from it...

"The only change is that baseball has turned Paige from a second-class citizen to a second-class immortal." - Satchel Paige

#2130 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,592 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:52 PM

Dude,

I'll put in for it and send it to you. Just might needs review from you, sometimes they follow up on me haha.
  • SBTarheel likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=