#141 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 03 February 2015 - 08:32 PM

Those occasions when I say something to get on your nerves are because you treat me without any respect no matter what I say. Even if I disagree with you in a respectful manner, the BEST I can hope for is to get brushed off; you're just as likely to turn it personal right away.

Like the Duquette post the other night. Quite a few people might have thought of the idea of that kind of expanded trade. With any of them, especially at that time of night, I could have made the drunk-thread joke, and they would have reacted with amusement and maybe a "no, really, let me explain". You went right after me, otherwise unprovoked.

How am I supposed to react to that? And how am I supposed to care whether or not I get on your nerves?

You don't need to care DJ...really you don't.

And no, I know many of people who grow tired of your one liners and would have reacted the same way.

Instead of your attempt to be funny and since you always feel you are the smartest person in the room, how about analysis instead of that?

But whatever....you can post however you like...but just like I am not asking you to care, I'm also saying that I shouldn't care either.

#142 McNulty

McNulty

la cerveza está muy fría

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,670 posts
  • LocationBS

Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:52 PM

• BSLChrisStoner, Pedro Cerrano and Don Quixote like this

@fuzydunlop

#143 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:00 PM

I respect Shacks willingness to address his issues with Chris and Rob publically. Also, respect Stoner for mostly allowing that to happen.

All that said, extremely disappointed with how everything went after Shacks initial post. Was expecting things to pop off in a big way. 😜

#144 Don Quixote

Don Quixote

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,055 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:52 AM

...Or not. Your call.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=