NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,619 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:55 AM

http://www.darkhoriz...b-and-dumber-to

That catheter scene, though....  :eek:

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#2 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,615 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:57 AM

Yeah... Have to see it regardless, hope it's good. Some good, some terrible in that trailer.

#3 tennOsfan

tennOsfan

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationJonesborough, TN

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:21 AM

I laughed myself to tears watching that.  I bet I've watched Dumb and Dumber 20 times.  Love those two.

#4 SammyBirdland

SammyBirdland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,019 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:24 AM

The first one was so good that I think it would be impossible to have another one that doesn't seem like a cut-rate parody.

¡Hasta la vista, pelota!

#5 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,619 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:27 AM

The first one was so good that I think it would be impossible to have another one that doesn't seem like a cut-rate parody.

There's zero chance that this will be anywhere near as good as the first. And the Farrelly Bros. have made some stale comedies lately, although Hall Pass wasn't bad.

But as long as it's not an embarrassment and provides some good laughs, then it's a success. And remember all they have to do is improve upon When Harry Met Lloyd and they've won.

The trailer isn't perfect, or even great, but it does show that the leads are back in their characters and going for it.

I'll be there opening weekend.

• BobPhelan likes this
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=