Photo

BSL: Maryland shocks Virginia Tech; What did we see?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#41 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

All I will say is, it's pretty entertaining watching the Edsall bashers after this game. Some pretty wild stuff in this thread.

Any thoughts on the game, or are you just going to stick to picking apart fellow Terps fans? 

#42 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

All I will say is, it's pretty entertaining watching the Edsall bashers after this game. Some pretty wild stuff in this thread.

I don't consider myself much of an Edsall basher, atleast compared to some on here, but it doesn't really change my thoughts. Like Birds of Bmore said, it's one game and you can't use injuries as a valid excuse after they have this kind of win, I don't think it changes the longterm outlook that much. Syracuse and Wake are still massive disappointments. Good win for him, but he certainly has more work to do.

Bnickle is the only person on here who said, Edsall still isn't the answer. I think the jury is still out on him. What do you expect after they win for people to bash him? Are you happy after the 4-0 start, where they are at now? They've had two good wins IMO, this one and WVU. They played UConn and UVA closer than they should've but a win is a win. FSU should've been a loss, but their performance wasn't good. They've won 2 conference games and every game should've been winnable besides FSU, Clemson, and this one (again I'm giving Edsall credit for this victory). 

@levineps

#43 Greg Pappas

Greg Pappas

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

Edsall deserves much of the bashing he's received, and should get credit when he deserves it. Today, he deserves credit. Overall, I feel strongly that this team needs a new HC.

Regardless, we all have opinions, and each are valid. Bashing one another for opposing views is juvenile, and frankly I've noticed a regression in the quality of discussion on the board as a whole. The language being used is just one of those reasons, but moreso than any other reason I'd like to see a more civil board.

• You Play to Win the Game, Oriole85 and Markus like this

#44 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

Edsall deserves much of the bashing he's received, and should get credit when he deserves it. Today, he deserves credit. Overall, I feel strongly that this team needs a new HC.

Regardless, we all have opinions, and each are valid. Bashing one another for opposing views is juvenile, and frankly I've noticed a regression in the quality of discussion on the board as a whole. The language being used is just one of those reasons, but moreso than any other reason I'd like to see a more civil board.

Well said Greg, doubt our opinions are changing much because of one game. That said, this certainly factors into the "body of work." It's not like they beat FSU here. It was a very a good win however.

@levineps

#45 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

• You Play to Win the Game, glenn__davis and BSLZackKiesel like this
@levineps

#46 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

^That's fantastic. 

#47 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,609 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

Any thoughts on the game, or are you just going to stick to picking apart fellow Terps fans? 

So you're a troll now? Go away.

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#48 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

So you're a troll now? Go away.

Just waiting for you to add anything other than music, bragging about your next sports trip, or about how great your job is to the board. Instead, you spend all your time sniping posters that you disagree with, and very seldom add any actual input of your own. 

And yeah, you've been a disrespectful prick lately, so I am going to troll. You deserve it.

#49 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,609 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

Just waiting for you to add anything other than music, bragging about your next sports trip, or about how great your job is to the board. Instead, you spend all your time sniping posters that you disagree with, and very seldom add any actual input of your own.

And yeah, you've been a disrespectful prick lately, so I am going to troll. You deserve it.

Piss off. I add more to this board than you ever could dream. Unless meaningless game thread posts and agreeing with SG count.

17k posts, zero substance.

@bopper33

#50 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

Piss off. I add more to this board than you ever could dream. Unless meaningless game thread posts and agreeing with SG count.

13k posts, zero substance.

Have fun on your island being the only one to think that. Wow, never seen someone jealous over posts and rep before. Grow up jackass. 

#51 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,609 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Have fun on your island being the only one to think that. Wow, never seen someone jealous over posts and rep before. Grow up jackass. 

Huh? I'm jealous of your post count?

You're not very bright, something else I discerned when you tried to call me out in the MVP thread.

@bopper33

#52 Markus

Markus

The Great Cornholio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,363 posts
  • LocationIn-N-Out Sucks, CA

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

okvi4ojpg.gif

• Oriole85 likes this

Lemme get two claps and a Ric Flair

#53 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

Huh? I'm jealous of your post count?

You're not very bright, something else I discerned when you tried to call me out in the MVP thread.

Whatever, add me to your long list of posters you've had issues with. And you fail to realize that YOU'RE the problem.

#54 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,609 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

Hey clown, for the record YOU trolled ME on this thread. As someone who has defended Edsall I took some enjoyment in this win and seeing the reaction of the Edsall haters.

Unfortunately you lack the ability to create an original thought/idea that doesn't involve slobbering on SG or Stoner so I don't expect you to actually grasp this concept.

@bopper33

#55 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

It's just ironic... usually the things people criticize are the things that are more true about themselves. I certainly don't bring the most content here, there are a ton of really smart people here. But I bring infinite more substance than you. Unless you think sniping and taking a shit on fellow local area sports fans is bringing substance, that is. Which, based on your behavior, would be a reasonable assumption.

#56 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

Hey clown, for the record YOU trolled ME on this thread. As someone who has defended Edsall I took some enjoyment in this win and seeing the reaction of the Edsall haters.

Unfortunately you lack the ability to create an original thought/idea that doesn't involve slobbering on SG or Stoner so I don't expect you to actually grasp this concept.

I go at Rob sometimes when we disagree, he'd be the first to tell you that. I respect Stoner a lot... see, when people talk to him the way that you were talking to him the other night, he doesn't throw a fit and give you the boot like the Fox Hole would've. He lets you stick around and hopes you'll redeem yourself (which you won't). 

Seriously, you're a tool, get over yourself. Go post about R.E.M. or something, pretty much the only thing you can bring anyway. 

#57 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,609 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

It's just ironic... usually the things people criticize are the things that are more true about themselves. I certainly don't bring the most content here, there are a ton of really smart people here. But I bring infinite more substance than you. Unless you think sniping and taking a shit on fellow local area sports fans is bringing substance, that is. Which, based on your behavior, would be a reasonable assumption.

Boy. I don't even know where to start with this. Normally, with anyone else, I'd type up a nice response but with you I don't really see the point.

If anyone with an IQ over 50 would like to discuss the game feel free

@bopper33

#58 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Boy. I don't even know where to start with this. Normally, with anyone else, I'd type up a nice response but with you I don't really see the point.

If anyone with an IQ over 50 would like to discuss the game feel free

Stay classy. 

#59 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,609 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

Stay classy. 

Stay a moron.

@bopper33

#60 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,290 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

Sometimes it helps to get things out, but let's call it a night here. You both have helped build the board, so both are valued and appreciated here.

Hug it out over a beer 12/13.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=