#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,469 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:04 AM

Baltimore Beatdown: http://www.baltimore...oster#storyjump

Good piece here from Bruce Raffel.

"For example, while people know of offensive linemen mentioned as possible future replacements along the line, including Jah Reid and Ramon Harewood, there are also guards Howard Barbieri, Justin Boren and center Cecil Newton (Cam's brother) to consider. At wide receiver, fans are interested in finally seeing what guys like Tandon Doss, LaQuan Williams and David Reed can do if given the chance. However, the Ravens also have Rodney Bradley, Phillip Livas, Patrick Williams as receivers on their roster.

Defensively, while Kruger, McClellan and even Sergio Kindle might be looked at to fill the loss of Double-J, there's still Cody Glenn, Chavis Williams, Edgar Jones and Josh Bynes listed as linebackers on their roster. Bynes is like Rodney Bradley, in that he was signed after last year's draft and released, then re-signed as the season progressed. Bynes was a team captain and the leading tackler for 2011 National Champion Auburn Tigers, which has to mean something for a guy playing in the SEC.

In addition, do not forget that the Ravens thought highly enough of former UNC defensive end Michael McAdoo to sign him as a free agent late last summer after the NFL's Supplemental Draft. At 6'7" and 245 pounds, he offers intriguing possibilities as a pass rusher from both the OLB or DE positions."

#2 ravens8589

ravens8589

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

This team is still absolutely loaded with talent and will make a push at another super bowl. I am not the type of person that reads into stregnth of schedule because i played football and know it really doesn't matter. Besides, wasn't it the sub-.500 teams that bit the Ravens last season? This is essentially the same team coming back so why lower the expectations because of a supposed tough schedule? That wont have too much of a berring on this season i promise fans that so don't even sweat it. My expectations didn't lower one bit. I'm calling for 11 or 12 wins still.

Look at the schedule and tell me some teams that can go toe-to-toe for 60 minutes with this big and physical ballclub. I don't see many. This is stilla great team loaded with some of the most talented and even underrated players. Be happy fans, Ozzie and company built a winner and this team will only get better through the draft.
@Langley486

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=