MD vs. UConn Nov 8th 6:30pm ESPN2

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#101 hslaw0905

hslaw0905
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Really? Another bad shot off an out of bounds play? Exciting second but this should be another long season...

#102 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

I like that they made it a game, but they needed to play like that the whole game. Too bad, because a win here would have went a long way in March. Huge missed opportunity.

@BSLMikeRandall

#103 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

I like that they made it a game, but they needed to play like that the whole game. Too bad, because a win here would have went a long way in March. Huge missed opportunity.

A long way for March, IDK about that. If they end up on the bubble this could come into play. It would've been a good win, certainly not a bad loss. Better have these types of loss now than later.

@levineps

#104 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

A long way for March, IDK about that. If they end up on the bubble this could come into play. It would've been a good win, certainly not a bad loss. Better have these types of loss now than later.

I expect them to be on the bubble.
@BSLMikeRandall

#105 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

I expect them to be on the bubble.

If that's the case, sure it will factor in but I think the "good wins" and "bad losses" moreso. One area they are hurt tonight is that it's a neutral site game.

@levineps

#106 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,512 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

God this was annoying... especially since we won't play another real game until Oregon State, 9 days from now. Ugh.

#107 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

God this was annoying... especially since we won't play another real game until Oregon State, 9 days from now. Ugh.

They should beat Oregon State even though likely the most famous fan in the arena won't be pulling for them.

@levineps

#108 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,913 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

The end of game stuff is as much on Turgeon as Wells, IMO. We are so bad at those plays.Good to see them make a run in the second half to get the game. UConn handed it to us on a platter missing those free throws. But couldn't get a good look late in the game again, which was a very common problem last year. I didn't mind Wells' first look too much, but the second was awful. Gotta get better looks than that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=