BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,322 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

Washington Post: Terps Bball Schedule

http://www.washingto...sa-next-season/

Early August: Exhibition tour to Bahamas

Nov. 8: vs. Connecticut at Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y.

Nov. 22-25: vs. Marist AND Loyola Marymount/Northern Iowa AND Providence/Vanderbilt/Morgan State/La Salle (Paradise Jam at U.S. Virgin Islands)

Dec. 4: at Ohio State (ACC/Big Ten Challenge)

Dec. 8: vs. George Washington at Verizon Center (BB&T Classic)

Late December: vs. Tulsa

TBD home games: Oregon State, Syracuse, Notre Dame, Miami, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh, Florida State

TBD road games: Duke, UNC, NC State, Clemson, Boston College, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh, Florida State

I like the UConn, and Ohio State games. Tulsa is fine. GW is fine.  That is a disappointing group of teams at the Paradise Jame. but will be ok. Should wind-up with 2 decent games.

#2 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 61,001 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

OOC schedule is gonna be pretty brutal again.  Slightly better than last year, but only slightly, and really only because we've got OSU instead of Northwestern in the ACC/B10 challenge. 

I guess you don't wanna go from easiest in the country to the hardest, but I was expecting a bit more impressive of an out-of-conference schedule given the problems the cupcake schedule caused for the Terps last year.

#3 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

I thought they weren't going to be back at BB&T?

@levineps

#4 PD24

PD24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

Unacceptable OOC schedule. We lucked into OSU. Poor effort on Turgeon's part IMO. 

@PeterDiLutis

#5 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:40 AM

Its technically not on Turge. And it's hard one year out anyway.

#6 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,322 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

Assuming MD beats Marist, they are likely going to play Northern Iowa in their 2nd game in the Paradise Jam. Getting to the Finals, and playing one of Providence / Vanderbilt / La Salle would be good.

Potentially MD could have an OOC schedule that includes: UConn, Ohio State, Northern Iowa, La Salle, George Washington, Tulsa, Oregon State.

Could be better, could be worse. If that Paradise Jam had a better field, the schedule would be totally fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=