Photo

Rivals.com: Top prospects come together at Jamfest (Trimble)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,322 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:47 AM

Rivals.com: Top prospects come together at Jamfest (Trimble)
http://rivalshoops.r...97598&PT=4&PR=2

"As good as Snider was on Friday night, he had his hands more than full with his matchup, four-star 2014 point guard Romelo Trimble. A strong guard with the ability to play either backcourt spot, Trimble has a mature floor game and is a vocal leader, traits that will come in handy during his transition to college.

Against a smaller but quicker guard in Snider, Trimble was forced to use his strength and length to try to keep Snider out of the lane, leading to mixed results. On offense, Trimble was much more efficient, knocking down long shots from behind the arc and making smart decisions with the ball to set up teammates for open shots. He's not the quickest player, but as a lead guard who rarely turns the ball over, Trimble is every bit a four-star guard who should be ready to play early in his college career.

Maryland has received an early commitment from Trimble, and staff members from the Terrapins were in the gym Friday night to monitor his progress."

#2 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

I'm a big fan of Trimble's. Always liked what I've read about his game and, granted small sample size, from his game videos online.

Not that I don;t like Peters, but I really wish it was Trimble coming in next years class. I really believe he's the better PG prospect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=