123 replies to this topic

#121 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,718 posts

Posted 06 April 2024 - 08:14 PM

OHearn is a FA after the year. Its also not like he will have a ton of leash if he falters. Of course Mayo,if thats who we specifically want to talk about here, offers more upside over the long term. Again, OHearn is a FA in '25. In the short term OHearn getting reg ABs vs RHP is the easy call

#122 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,096 posts

Posted 07 April 2024 - 08:20 AM

Did anyone notice Kevin Brown started talking about the Marlins losing streak to start the season and was about to imply that if they break Orioles losing streak they'd be able to draft a Ben McDonald and he bailed on it mid sentence? Wonder if he stopped himself or if someone told him to stop.
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#123 mikezpen

mikezpen
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 April 2024 - 08:48 AM

O'Hearn's a short-timer, but he'd be a real good piece for a contender seeking another bat. His value w/build as the season progresses and he'd become pretty valuable come trade deadline. O's s/definitely move him then if not sooner-for pitching help, ether bullpen or a starting pitcher prospect.

#124 Hooded Viper

Hooded Viper

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 07 April 2024 - 09:47 AM

O'Hearn's a short-timer, but he'd be a real good piece for a contender seeking another bat. His value w/build as the season progresses and he'd become pretty valuable come trade deadline. O's s/definitely move him then if not sooner-for pitching help, ether bullpen or a starting pitcher prospect.

A contender looking for a bat, you mean like the O’s?
  • BaltBird 24 and SonicAttack like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=