https://www.cbssport...young-and-more/

#2 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,285 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 09:27 AM

Wonder how cheap Becton would be? When he's been healthy, he's played well. And he's still somewhat young. If he's cheap enough, could be a solution to the RT hole we just created.

#3 hallas

hallas

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,563 posts
  • LocationDaniel Larusso's hometown

Posted 15 March 2024 - 03:30 PM

Wonder how cheap Becton would be? When he's been healthy, he's played well. And he's still somewhat young. If he's cheap enough, could be a solution to the RT hole we just created.

I don't know if it's sour grapes but on Jets boards it sounds like he had work ethic issues. He had a good rookie year but I don't know if we can expect him to get back to that level.

#4 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,223 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 03:34 PM

If the price is right, I wouldn't mind giving Becton a chance.  Ultimately, I think EDC tries to find the solutions in the draft. 

#5 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,285 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 04:08 PM

I don't know if it's sour grapes but on Jets boards it sounds like he had work ethic issues. He had a good rookie year but I don't know if we can expect him to get back to that level.

Think it's a bit of both. He's huge, strong, and has a ton of talent. Seems like the kind of guy that could blossom again after a change of scenery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=