• BSLChrisStoner likes this

#2 Steve55

Steve55

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 23 January 2024 - 08:33 AM

I was following RSR during the KC/Bills game. Lots of comments about how KC was not getting holding calls on their O line. If you've seen any KC games the tackles were penalized a lot. Holding, false starts. With the noise from Saturday causing the Texans problems I hope it continues this week with a few more holding penalties.

#3 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 23 January 2024 - 04:17 PM

I was following RSR during the KC/Bills game. Lots of comments about how KC was not getting holding calls on their O line. If you've seen any KC games the tackles were penalized a lot. Holding, false starts. With the noise from Saturday causing the Texans problems I hope it continues this week with a few more holding penalties.

I caught a blurb on NFL Network this morning and I believe they said KC was the most penalized Oline in the league.
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#4 Steve55

Steve55

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 24 January 2024 - 06:02 PM

I caught a blurb on NFL Network this morning and I believe they said KC was the most penalized Oline in the league.

They sure weren't last Sunday.

#5 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,883 posts

Posted 24 January 2024 - 09:20 PM

I think I'm the only person in Bmore not concerned about the Chiefs. They're simply not the same team this season.

#6 hallas

hallas

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts
  • LocationDaniel Larusso's hometown

Posted 25 January 2024 - 03:03 AM

I think I'm the only person in Bmore not concerned about the Chiefs. They're simply not the same team this season.

Ehhh....  Rashee Rice has really given them a solid option on the outside, and if MVS can stop dipping all his gloves in butter he can blow the top off the defense.  I don't think this is the same offense that sputtered midseason.  We're the better team, but Mahomes' playoff buff is real, and it won't take much for him to take over if we give him an opening.

• cprenegade likes this

#7 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,618 posts

Posted 25 January 2024 - 07:29 AM

I am getting more confident as the week goes on. But it's Mahomes. There is always reason for concern.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=