#2 Tucker Blair

Tucker Blair

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • LocationElkridge, MD

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

Ellerbe is such an interesting case to me.

He has been so up-and-down with this organization and in the "doghouse" at times.
Glad to see that he finally is taking advantage of an opportunity. This could really be a big gain for both Ellerbe and the Ravens. They desperately need someone to step up on defense.

#3 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,667 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

Ellerbe is such an interesting case to me.

He has been so up-and-down with this organization and in the "doghouse" at times.
Glad to see that he finally is taking advantage of an opportunity. This could really be a big gain for both Ellerbe and the Ravens. They desperately need someone to step up on defense.

I agree, Ellerbee has the ability to get after the QB and make plays behind the LOS. He also can be effective dropping into coverage. He also has the tendency to be totally in the wrong place. I am happy to see him getting time. I think the reps may make him an impact player that we need.
@mikeghg

#4 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,562 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

Ellerbe is fun to watch when he's on his A-Game. It seems like getting more consistent snaps (obviously since Ray is out), has gotten him in a groove and he's really performing quite well right now.

#5 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,667 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

Ellerbe is fun to watch when he's on his A-Game. It seems like getting more consistent snaps (obviously since Ray is out), has gotten him in a groove and he's really performing quite well right now.

No doubt about it. Consistent playing time allows a player to find his comfort level. I always like Ellerbee more than McLain, but he pisses Harbs off and gets put in the penalty box from time to time.
@mikeghg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=