• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,157 posts

Posted 25 October 2023 - 12:24 PM

ESPN's Match-Up predictor gives the Ravens a 85.3% chance of winning. 

The Ravens are 8.5 point favorites.

The over / under is 44. 

#2 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,157 posts

Posted 25 October 2023 - 12:29 PM

The Bank: Previewing Week 7 At Arizona

https://baltimorespo...k-8-at-arizona/

#3 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,565 posts

Posted 25 October 2023 - 02:23 PM

Ravens 38

Cardinals 13

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#4 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 25 October 2023 - 02:41 PM

BALTIMORE 27
ARIZONA 13

#5 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,125 posts

Posted 25 October 2023 - 02:54 PM

Ravens 38

Cardinals 13

BALTIMORE 27
ARIZONA 13

Not both of you.  

• makoman likes this

#6 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 25 October 2023 - 04:03 PM

Not both of you.  

Meaning what?  That we're jinxing the team? 

#7 hallas

hallas

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts
  • LocationDaniel Larusso's hometown

Posted 25 October 2023 - 05:00 PM

My guess is 48-7.

#8 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,670 posts

Posted 26 October 2023 - 07:50 AM

I'll be going to this game.

#9 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,062 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 11:51 AM

Ravens 23-20.

#10 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,633 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:01 PM

I'll be going to this game.

Nice, enjoy and get us a win!

@mikeghg

#11 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,633 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:02 PM

I think 31-13 Ravens.  I think it stays close till half time and the Ravens pull away.

@mikeghg

#12 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,125 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 03:14 PM

This is the potenital hangover game. Went to London 2 weeks ago. Had the energy left to get up for a big home game against Det last week. Now, another long travel week this week out West. Should win but Zona usually keeps things tight in the first half. Could be an ugly dogfight. Ravens could handle their business too but I lean towards the former. Something like an ugly 20-17 final. Maybe we cover but its a late cover 23-13. Just sense there will be some stress late.

#13 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 03:52 PM

This game should not be close.  I can't think of a single reason the Ravens don't win by at least 2 touchdowns unless they revert back to their self-destructive ways, turn the ball over, commit stupid penalties, etc... I think if they can open up fast like last week, put Arizona in a quick hole and make them one-dimensional, they'll pack it in and we'll have a thorough, enjoyable beating for the 2nd week in a row. If this turns into a dog fight and it comes down to a late, Tucker FG to pull it out, I'm not going to be happy.  I want to see this team become consistent and beat up on teams that barely deserve to be on the field with them.  The Cardinals are horrible, especially with Murray sidelined.  They deserve that 1-6 record. 

#14 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 06:19 PM

Ravens 23-20.

I think this is more likely than any of the blowout predictions. Really don't know what to expect from this team, week to week. They should have blown out Pittsburgh and beat Indy handily too. But they managed to find ways to lose those games. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in both cases.

Ravens should win this game, somewhat easily. But Green Bay, SF and Buffalo had no business losing last week either. It's the NFL, it's a week to week league.

I think the Ravens win, but I'm expecting it to be a frustratingly close game, at least closer than it should be.

#15 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 07:04 PM

Arizona is the worst 2nd half team in the league so if the Ravens can build a 10-14 point lead early in the game, I think that bodes well for a good old fashioned beat down.

#16 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 28 October 2023 - 09:10 AM

Ravens win 30-10. Dominate from start to finish. All we heard from them all week was "consistency" and I think they get it done this week.

#17 hallas

hallas

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts
  • LocationDaniel Larusso's hometown

Posted 28 October 2023 - 07:15 PM

I think this is more likely than any of the blowout predictions. Really don't know what to expect from this team, week to week. They should have blown out Pittsburgh and beat Indy handily too. But they managed to find ways to lose those games. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in both cases.

Ravens should win this game, somewhat easily. But Green Bay, SF and Buffalo had no business losing last week either. It's the NFL, it's a week to week league.

I think the Ravens win, but I'm expecting it to be a frustratingly close game, at least closer than it should be.

For what it's worth I tack on about 1.5-2 touchdowns to any score predictions because I'm trying to manifest good results.
  • Pedro Cerrano likes this

#18 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts

Posted 28 October 2023 - 11:30 PM

I could see a bit of a let down.  Every team's football season is managing some highs and some lows.  Very rarely does a team go through an entire season on a high just crushing the opposition.  

Bringing a "B" game tomorrow won't be that bad.  It still will probably result in a win, because Arizona is that bad.  But they are feisty.  They play well for the first half, and then they fold.  

The Ravens won't lose this game.  And really, they better not lose it.  They have been the benefactor of an amazingly easy schedule through the first 8 games.  The last 9 are with teams that can beat you if you don't bring that "A" game.  They have a lot of good stats because they have played a lot of bottom feeders and especially a lot of terrible QBs. 

Raven's 31   Cardinals 16

#19 russsnyder

russsnyder

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,202 posts

Posted 29 October 2023 - 06:25 AM

Ravens win this one pretty easily 24-7.
<p>"F IT!, Let's hit." Ted Williams

#20 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 29 October 2023 - 09:36 AM

This is a really, really favorable matchup for the Ravens. The Cardinals don't do anything particularly well on defense and by DVOA, they're at the bottom of the league..

Offensively, Joshua Dobbs doesn't scare anyone but he may make a play or 2 with his legs. Hollywood has some decent numbers and James Conner is having a solid season. Albeit, you add those things up and they're very middle of the pack on offense.

Unless the Ravens throw up all over themselves, this shouldn't be close. Ravens roll, 31-13.
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=