#1 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 13 June 2023 - 12:57 PM

I'm going under the knife again on July 5th and I'm going to have a lot couch time for the 6 weeks or so after. 

I honestly haven't watch very many movies released post 2010. I'm not much of a Marvel guy or superhero movies in general and the feels like pretty much all there is in recent years but I'm open to checking any of those flicks out, if any of them are particularly good.

Thanks in advance everyone!!

@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#2 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 61,001 posts

Posted 13 June 2023 - 01:12 PM

Fury Road, Baby Driver, and Pacific Rim are my favorite post-2010 movies. Interstellar and Moon are a couple others they come to mind. I haven't seen much on the past 3-4 years though.

The Americans and The Good Place are my favorite TV shows that not everyone is highly aware of.

#3 Nigel Tufnel

Nigel Tufnel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

Posted 13 June 2023 - 01:38 PM

Here are some random, not well thought out, but possibly under the radar TV recommendations:

• Derry Girls on Netflix
  • For All Mankind on Apple TV
  • Bosch on Amazon Prime
  • Mindhunter on Netflix
  • The Expanse on Amazon Prime

#4 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 13 June 2023 - 02:04 PM

Fury Road, Baby Driver, and Pacific Rim are my favorite post-2010 movies. Interstellar and Moon are a couple others they come to mind. I haven't seen much on the past 3-4 years though.

The Americans and The Good Place are my favorite TV shows that not everyone is highly aware of.

I LOVE The Americans.....I've already watched the entire series twice. You're absolutely right, not a lot of people were aware of it.

The Good Place is the comedy with Kristen Bell, right? If so, the snippets I've seen look funny. Thanks Mackus!!

@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#5 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 13 June 2023 - 02:07 PM

Here are some random, not well thought out, but possibly under the radar TV recommendations:

• Derry Girls on Netflix
  • For All Mankind on Apple TV
  • Bosch on Amazon Prime
  • Mindhunter on Netflix
  • The Expanse on Amazon Prime

I watched the first episode of Mindhunter but got sidetracked, so I will likely loop back to that one. The Expanse is a sci fi show, correct? I believe my dad used to watch that show.

I appreciate the recommendations. I have to get my rotator cuff repaired, again, along with my biceps and my labrum, so I'm going to have to take it super easy for a couple weeks and then I'll be off work for a little while because I won't be able to drive. 

@primetime667083

#6 Hooded Viper

Hooded Viper

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,681 posts

Posted 13 June 2023 - 02:58 PM

One of my favorite series is Peacemaker. Add that to the good lists above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=