#2 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 14 September 2022 - 10:04 AM

I love that Duvernay has gotten out of the gate strong. I've been saying to whomever would listen that good things happen when #13 touches the football and that he needed more snaps on offense. My faith in Duvernay's potential is a big reason why I was saying that the Ravens were going to be fine at WR, IMO. 

With regards to the injuries, from a strategic standpoint, I think the James injury is more manageable than the Fuller injury. Having Mekari be able to step in is huge and we still have reason to be optimistic for Stanley's return. On the other hand, secondary depth has been a challenge for the Ravens at various points over the last few years. Whether it was Tavon Young never staying healthy or last year's unmitigated disaster, health wise. To have Fuller was great insurance and it allowed us to bring Peters along a bit slower. With Fuller going down, Peters' return becomes that much more imperative. We'll also need to get contributions Armour-Davis and Williams. The one thing working in the Ravens favor is the quality safety depth and using all 3 in the personnel group so they can cover TEs or slot WRs.

@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=