Guards: Young, Carey, Martinez, Cornish, Long
Wings: Hart, Emilien, Batchelor, Dziuba
Bigs: Scott, Reese, Revaz, Swanton-Rodger
Young, Carey, Hart, Scott, Reese
Posted 10 June 2022 - 07:47 AM
1) How big a leap does Reese make?
2) Primary reserves figure to be Martinez, Emillien, Cornish... do they give you a solid 8 man rotation?
3) Do you get anything out of Swanton-Rodger, Revaz, Long, Batchelor, Dziuba?
4) Just how good are Young and Carey? (Equal to, better than, less than Ayala, and Russell?)
5) Team Chemistry and Willard. Do you get everyone buying in? Does Willard make a difference in preparation, and in-games?
Posted 10 June 2022 - 09:15 AM
Good stuff Chris.
The unknown on this team is huge. I think the starting 5 should be okay. There is a lot of experience and maybe good outside shooting. I am not sure if the talent is better than last years starting 5 but hopefully the offense is much better than Turgeon's dribble for 25 seconds then hurry up a 3 offense.
The key IMO, is who steps up out of the reserves. I am hoping Cornish emerges and becomes the 6th or 7th man. it seems like Emillien is going to be a key reserve and maybe Martinez can harness some of his athleticism and become a weapon on defense as well as the back up point.
Swanton feels like a project and Revaz has not seen the court in 2 years, so there is a lot of small ball in Maryland's future.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users