#2 Adam Wolff

Adam Wolff

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,294 posts
  • LocationWaynesboro, PA

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:30 PM

I think a pretty good effort overall. Faust had a pretty solid game overall, 4-7 shooting and 3 steals. I think this would be a nice level of output going forward.

Padgett was awesome on the offensive glass. He's still not great at finishing, but I really like how he's progressed this year. Considering he was a bit of a wildcard this season, his production, especially of late, has been very nice.

Mosley had a great game. For a guy who's been beat on pretty good by the fanbase over the last year or two, he's having an excellent senior season. He does a little bit of everything and has been that veteran rock that has been needed.

Len didn't score, but it's nice to see he can still have an impact without contributing anything offensively. It seems like the offensive game is going to be what comes last for him, but he's already doing regular work on the boards and defensively. Keep up the solid work big fellow.

It's nice to see the team win games that they should win. Hopefully they can steal one of the next two games @FSU or @Temple.

@AdamWolff

#3 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,717 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

I think a pretty good effort overall. Faust had a pretty solid game overall, 4-7 shooting and 3 steals. I think this would be a nice level of output going forward.

Padgett was awesome on the offensive glass. He's still not great at finishing, but I really like how he's progressed this year. Considering he was a bit of a wildcard this season, his production, especially of late, has been very nice.

Mosley had a great game. For a guy who's been beat on pretty good by the fanbase over the last year or two, he's having an excellent senior season. He does a little bit of everything and has been that veteran rock that has been needed.

Len didn't score, but it's nice to see he can still have an impact without contributing anything offensively. It seems like the offensive game is going to be what comes last for him, but he's already doing regular work on the boards and defensively. Keep up the solid work big fellow.

It's nice to see the team win games that they should win. Hopefully they can steal one of the next two games @FSU or @Temple.

I was feeling better about going to FSU prior to seeing their effort vs. UNC this weekend. Still, you nailed it. If the Terps can get one of these two games, they will be in good shape.

#4 Adam Wolff

Adam Wolff

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,294 posts
  • LocationWaynesboro, PA

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:23 PM

I was feeling better about going to FSU prior to seeing their effort vs. UNC this weekend. Still, you nailed it. If the Terps can get one of these two games, they will be in good shape.

Hopefully FSU will have a letdown game against the Terps. I think it's reasonable that it could happen. They played almost the perfect game against arguably the best team they'll play all year. It's always hard to match that energy and intensity against a lesser opponent in your next game.

Actually, the more I think about it, FSU played way over their heads. Looking at their schedule, this is really the only legit opponent they've beaten. I don't think Dulkys is going to hit 8 threes in too many games. MD isn't going to have any ACC road games that are all that easy, but I think this will be very winnable.

@AdamWolff

#5 glenn__davis

glenn__davis

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,428 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

Padgett's really been a pleasant surprise. Still a bit of a bull in a china shop, but he works hard, and his FT shooting is so much better.

Good to see Faust getting involved in more than just shooting as well. Needs to start using his athleticism more.

#6 BSLZackKiesel

BSLZackKiesel

Sr. Terps Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,278 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:12 AM

Terps Sting the Jackets, 61-50 - http://accsportsnati... ... he-jackes/ My notes are there, but overall a solid win for the Terps. I know it's early, but we're 3rd in the ACC behind Duke and UNC. Hopefully FSU will still be on a high from their UNC blowout, and we can come out of this at 13-4 (3-1).
@BSLZackKiesel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=