#1 BSLRoseKatz

BSLRoseKatz

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted 22 March 2022 - 04:08 PM

Willard had really strong OOC schedules at Seton Hall and if that continues at Maryland, it'd be an instant upgrade from Turgeon

My latest! https://baltimorespo...-ooc-schedules/

• BSLChrisStoner, Mackus, BSLZackKiesel and 3 others like this

she/her

#2 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,623 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 23 March 2022 - 11:47 AM

How much of the 22-23 OOC schedule is already locked in.  I suspect we will need to wait a year to see how much it changes.

@mikeghg

#3 BSLZackKiesel

BSLZackKiesel

Sr. Terps Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,334 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 23 March 2022 - 12:10 PM

How much of the 22-23 OOC schedule is already locked in. I suspect we will need to wait a year to see how much it changes.

It’s hard to know. Unlike football, basketball schedules don’t typically get announced until a few months before each season begins.

All we really know is that they’ll be participating in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off Tournament from November 19-20 at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Connecticut. Other teams that’ll be there are Miami (FL), Providence, and Saint Louis.
@BSLZackKiesel

#4 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,623 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 23 March 2022 - 12:36 PM

It’s hard to know. Unlike football, basketball schedules don’t typically get announced until a few months before each season begins.

All we really know is that they’ll be participating in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off Tournament from November 19-20 at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Connecticut. Other teams that’ll be there are Miami (FL), Providence, and Saint Louis.

Thanks ZacK, I did not realize the OOC games were so fluid.  I hope we see a real good OOC schedule.  I think the weak OOC schedule was one of the reasons Turgeon's teams never seemed to get better.

@mikeghg

#5 BSLRoseKatz

BSLRoseKatz

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted 23 March 2022 - 12:43 PM

And they're guaranteed someone from the ACC from the B1G-ACC challenge

she/her

#6 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,623 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 23 March 2022 - 12:59 PM

And they're guaranteed someone from the ACC from the B1G-ACC challenge

Maybe Willard can even win some of those games,

@mikeghg

#7 BSLZackKiesel

BSLZackKiesel

Sr. Terps Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,334 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 23 March 2022 - 01:02 PM

Thanks ZacK, I did not realize the OOC games were so fluid. I hope we see a real good OOC schedule. I think the weak OOC schedule was one of the reasons Turgeon's teams never seemed to get better.

A stronger OOC home schedule should also help fill the seats a bit early on, which is never a bad thing.
  • BSLRoseKatz likes this
@BSLZackKiesel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=