#21 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,631 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 18 December 2021 - 09:37 PM

Just like he was last week? 29/37, 341 yards, 4 TDs.

I am sure he is getting a needle before the game.  speaking from experience, a needle in the toe hurts.

@mikeghg

#22 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,631 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 18 December 2021 - 09:42 PM

69LULcQ.png

I'm assuming Ben Cleveland starts at LG with Ben Powers out. However, Tyre Phillips could move there if Patrick Mekari returns. Cleveland only played special teams snaps last week. Has not been in the rotation he was in with Powers earlier in the year. 

Also, if the Ravens want to have 48 active instead of 47 Sunday, they need all of the "questionable" O-lineman to be active, and PS callups of two of Jones-Smith, Sharpe, and Redmond. I think two of them can be COVID replacements, so Sharpe with zero freebies left could get a COVID call up.

Fully expect Huntley to play and the Ravens are just using gamesmanship against the Packers by keeping LJ's status up in the air until game time. 

Not a lot of injury designations on the defensive side, but losing Campbell sucks. Clark could return off the COVID list. If he doesn't, I think Bynes would have to wear the green dot for the game. Can't be Queen, Stephens, or Stone, IMO. 

With Campbell not looking likely, and if Clark stays on the COVID list, probably Mack gets his second promotion, and Jackson the COVID replacement with no freebies left. 

If four guys are called up, if gives them 54. 6 inactives. 

Powers for sure

Campbell very likely

LJ very likely

Ricard likely

Boyle?

Harrison?

Add Westry and Watkins to the Covid list.

@mikeghg

#23 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,802 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 01:30 AM

On any given Sunday looks like the mantra the Raven's need to put their faith in.  The game looks like a total mismatch, but bigger upsets have happened.  Ask fans of the NY Jets who are around 70 years old.  They will tell you about a game played in early 1969 where they were 19 point underdogs to a team guaranteed to win.  The outcome was a lot different than most people thought.   

#24 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 19 December 2021 - 10:51 AM

Jimmy Smith just popped positive.
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#25 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 19 December 2021 - 10:51 AM

#sendall11everyplay
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#26 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 19 December 2021 - 10:54 AM

The Packers have some injury issues as well and their defense has been pretty brutal the last month or so. That's all I've got.
@primetime667083

#27 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:03 AM

Maybe Proche could play corner?
@primetime667083

#28 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,631 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:05 AM

Jimmy Smith just popped positive.

Yep, at this point the Ravens are struggling to field a team.

@mikeghg

#29 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,631 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:07 AM

Maybe Proche could play corner?

The return of the 2 way player.

@mikeghg

#30 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,631 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:10 AM

On any given Sunday looks like the mantra the Raven's need to put their faith in.  The game looks like a total mismatch, but bigger upsets have happened.  Ask fans of the NY Jets who are around 70 years old.  They will tell you about a game played in early 1969 where they were 19 point underdogs to a team guaranteed to win.  The outcome was a lot different than most people thought.   

I am not 70, but I still think the fix was in on that game.  Screw Joe Namath.

• PrimeTime likes this
@mikeghg

#31 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:17 AM

I am not 70, but I still think the fix was in on that game. Screw Joe Namath.

Not to dovetail too far, but I do have a small part of me that feels like the NFL is a bit of a work. I refuse to believe officials could be this obtuse. It certainly seems odd how many game changing, yet obviously incorrect calls are made.
@primetime667083

#32 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,425 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:17 AM

Mazzi Wilkins elevated for Smith. Never heard of him. 3 career tackles, been on the PS since October 4, so at least he should know the system.

#33 Bmore Irish

Bmore Irish

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:19 AM

RIP

#34 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,802 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:43 AM

Ravens spread has gone to GB-9.  I wonder if the Ravens have ever been this big of a home underdog.

They now need to concern themselves with next week.  These outbreaks tend to start slow and explode a few days later.  They just played the Browns last week who are having a huge outbreak.  Hopefully the relaxed protocol around vaccinated players will help keep guys on the field.  

#35 BSLMikeFast

BSLMikeFast

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:45 AM

The Packers have some injury issues as well and their defense has been pretty brutal the last month or so. That's all I've got.

Yup. Banged up on o line, not to mention Rodgers is hurt, too. Pass rush will be key today!
@MikeFastNFL

#36 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,021 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 12:23 PM

Sounds like Lamar would likely play if this was a playoff game. Bone bruise but he was moving around better as the weekend approached. Never practiced though and considering all the circumstances the Ravens seem best to let him rest a bit longer and hope he is 100% or as close to it as he can be for the final 3 games. 2 of which are huge divisional games

#37 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,593 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 01:02 PM

Sit him and just accept the L today. A healthy Lamar is still likely a loss today considering how banged up the secondary is.

#38 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 19 December 2021 - 01:22 PM

I think this is the first time in 3+ years that I am completely convinced the Ravens will not win.

Prove me wrong men.

#39 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,021 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 01:50 PM

I think this is the first time in 3+ years that I am completely convinced the Ravens will not win.

Prove me wrong men.

This might be the worst team we have fielded for a game this century. Maybe ever.

#40 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,631 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 19 December 2021 - 01:58 PM

This might be the worst team we have fielded for a game this century. Maybe ever.

No, the Covid roster, against the Steelers last year.

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=