- Boston continues to lead the East... Sale working back...
- Tampa Bay is 20 games over .500, just behind Boston. They added Cruz, and moved Hill. Do you like the Rays to catch the Red Sox?
- NY looks lost 9.5 games back.... Toronto is 10.5 GB, but has outscored the opposition by 85 runs. Both teams within 4.5 of the 2nd WC. Will the East get a 3rd team to the Playoffs?
- Chicago is in command of the Central, and their additions to the roster right now are internal. 4th overall in runs, 2nd in on-base %, 8th overall in ERA. Thoughts on the White Sox?
- Four teams in the West at .500 or above. Houston 21 games over. Astros have outscored the opposition by 141 runs. 1st in runs, 1st in on-base, 5th in slugging. 9th in ERA. McCullers, Valdez, Garcia having quality years in the rotation. What should Houston be looking to accomplish before the deadline?
- Possible moves... Fry, Sulser, Galvis, Mancini Deadline is Friday at 4pm... who will be moved?
- Rutschman has more walks than k's in the Eastern League. Time to move up to AAA?
- O's Top 50 Prospects via On The Verge... what stands out?
This episode is brought to you courtesy of Mercer Floor & Home Carpet One.