On this episode of The Warehouse, Dr. Stephen Loftus, Matt Kory, and myself discussed:
– Means throws a no-no!
– The Orioles are roughly 20% through their ’21 season. What stands out?
– Mountcastle struggled mightily in April… has come to life some over the last week. Current thoughts?
– Kremer struggled over his initial 4 starts, before turning in his best outing of the year Monday at Seattle? Too many homers, too many walks. K’s good. Current thoughts?
– Cedric Mullins continues to be hot… becoming more interesting to you?
– Who do you see as most likely to be traded out of Means, Mancini, Scott, and Santander?
– The Minor Leagues are finally back…. Baumann is not on a full season roster (hope is he’ll be pitching by month end)… and Rodriguez is starting at A vs. AA. What will you be paying attention to MiL wise?
– Stephen updates the MLB Draft… as of today, who does he project the Baltimore Orioles to select?
– Let’s update the American League…
This episode is brought to you courtesy of Mercer Floor & Home Carpet One.