On this episode of The Warehouse, Dr. Loftus, Matt Kory, and myself discussed:
– John Means is performing well… which means some Oriole fans are concerned he’ll be traded… under control through ’24. Current thoughts?
– Hays returned from his injury. Santander is out 2-4 weeks with an ankle injury. Ryan McKenna was brought back up. Stewart benefits in the immediate?
– Time to cut bait with Ruiz and promote Jones to take over 2nd?
– Thoughts on Lopez and M. Harvey? Lopez excellent his last time off, showed off the talent. No real reason to believe in his ability to be a consistent starter… Harvey looks fairly similar to what he was in ’18
– Some guy wrote this… where do you agree / disagree?
– The Orioles have a 3 game set with Oakland this weekend.. impressions on the A’s so far? 12-7 after starting 0-6.
– As of Thursday night, there are 5 teams in the American League with a positive run differential… offense has been slow overall so far.. Boston leading the East, KC in the Central, Oakland in the West. Initial AL impressions?
– In the National League, we we were treated to LA / SD Round 1 this past weekend… Dodgers are 14-4 entering Thursday night… Milwaukee leading the Central… Mets have played just 13 games so far… Philly surprising… Initial NL impressions?
This episode is brought to you courtesy of Mercer Floor & Home Carpet One.