343 replies to this topic

#341 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,802 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 07:18 PM

I have a feeling Vegas might do our dirty work for us. Would still love to see a Giants upset win tonight. Put us in the playoffs, in control of our own destiny. I still feel confident Pitt knocks off one of the teams we need them to.

I'm not surprised that nothing changed today.  I expected Miami to beat NE, and Indy to beat Houston at home.  Vegas might have been able to beat MIami with Carr, but I'm not confident of that at all if he can't go.  Vegas defense is terrible and without Carr, so might be their offense.   Pitt is probably better than both Indy and Cleveland, but they look very shaky right now.  Their defense has lost some key parts and teams have figured out their quick pass offense.  The Raven's season might come down to the last weekend and Miami against Buffalo.  Looking at the schedule, either that game or the Pittsburgh Cleveland game might be flexed to Sunday night.  

#342 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 20 December 2020 - 07:53 PM

I had to DVR the game and I just finished watching. The defense must've heard our podcast.
  • Mike in STL likes this
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#343 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 08:23 PM

I had to DVR the game and I just finished watching. The defense must've heard our podcast.

I DVR'd it too since I had to do much needed yard work.  I did listen to the radio broadcast, though, and it was a pleasure to listen to.  Will look forward to watching it tomorrow. 

• PrimeTime likes this

#344 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,631 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 20 December 2020 - 09:33 PM

It annoys me that we had to play them in a frickin hurricane. Thats an easy W if we have normal weather conditions.

Or if Campbell and Williams’s play

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=