Photo

The Sun: Len returns to the Terps ready for...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,027 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

The Sun: Len returns to the Terps ready for an even better season
http://www.baltimore...,0,291926.story

#2 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,356 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

He's got a lot of potential. I kinda hope he plays well this year, but not well enough to think he's ready to go pro. Having him back for his junior year would be huge imo.

BTW, how does a guy who can't really speak English pass classes?

#3 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,027 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

He's got a lot of potential. I kinda hope he plays well this year, but not well enough to think he's ready to go pro. Having him back for his junior year would be huge imo.

BTW, how does a guy who can't really speak English pass classes?

He has to spend some time each week in a language lab I believe. I know they said his English improved fairly rapidly last year.

Runs the court, has some hops, good form on the jumper, can finish, likes to block shots... needed to improve his hands, hopefully the strength training has helped in that regard. Also needed better moves in the post.

Totally agree about hoping he is back for his Jr year.

Having Cleare around to bang against everyday in practice can only be a good thing for him.

#4 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

I read the article and it seems like he is enjoying the college life. I join the others hoping he is here for at least 2 more years. 2013-14 could be a real good year for the Terps especially if a certain brother duo join Len and the others.
@mikeghg

#5 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

I mean if you can somehow keep him around beyond this year that would be awesome but it just extrememly unlikely. If he does stay around it means he's really not improved much at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=