I was joined by Stewart Mandel, The Athletic to discuss College Football.
– The Big Ten, and Pac 12 have announced they will be conference only…will the SEC, ACC, and Big 12 follow?
– Is the assumption Notre Dame would have a full ACC slate?
– If Football is not played in the Fall, and is moved to the Spring to try and recoup some of the financial losses Athletic Departments will be dealing with… will most draft-eligible talent play?
– What Head Coaches could potentially benefit the most by a lost season?
– Two years from now, will the Power 5 conferences have broken away from the FBS? Is Conference Realignment again on the horizon?
– If there is Football this Fall… Power 5 favorites? Best set-up to challenge?
– Some Terps Football discussion.