Photo

The Ringer: Lamar Jackson Has Blown Open the MVP Debate—and the Ravens May Be the NFL’s Most Complete Team

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,332 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:09 PM

The Ringer: Lamar Jackson Has Blown Open the MVP Debate—and the Ravens May Be the NFL’s Most Complete Team

#2 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:13 PM

I agree with the statement that we have the most complete team! I think the defense will be a top 5 before the season is over. This also has to be the best offense we've had.

Roll Tide

#3 St.Steveg

St.Steveg
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:07 PM

I agree with the statement that we have the most complete team! I think the defense will be a top 5 before the season is over. This also has to be the best offense we've had.

It is amazing how the defense has been cobbled together since their shaky early season performances. The pickups on the fly like Peters, Fort, Bynes and the two stoppers this week - all have made an impact. DeCosta gets major props for that. I think the unit has also coalesced since Chuck Clark assumed the communications role. I've also been impressed with Jaylon Ferguson picking up where Pernell McPhee left off. And the DC Martindale is pulling the strings just right.

#4 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,669 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:59 PM

MM wanted to move Lamar to WR.

https://www.cbssport...-wide-receiver/

So glad he's gone.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#5 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:28 PM

MM wanted to move Lamar to WR.

https://www.cbssport...-wide-receiver/

So glad he's gone.

He was on 105.7 The Fan the other day  and denied that story and called it silly

#6 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 22 November 2019 - 02:39 PM

He was on 105.7 The Fan the other day  and denied that story and called it silly

Pure speculation on my part, but I'm wondering if he didn't make some off-hand comment about using Jackson as a gimmick WR and whoever overheard it translated it differently.

Still, not sad he's gone since he thought throwing the ball 50+ times a game was so damned brilliant. 

#7 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 05:07 PM

He was on 105.7 The Fan the other day and denied that story and called it silly

Are we sure that’s what he said? He talks like he’s got a mouth full of marbles.
@BSLMikeRandall

#8 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 61,011 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 05:09 PM

There is no was the Marty thing was true. Just wouldn't make any sense.

Maybe he said it as a sarcastic joke, but that's the only possibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=