Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:50 AM

28d89b39f20a47b7a78b16510d08b006_d7021f5

#2 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,675 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:52 AM

But not everyone agrees on what’s likeable. Regional differences exist. 

For instance, people from the South liked grilled cheese more than the national average (82%). 

People in the Northeast gave more love to the lobster roll (46% northeast vs. 35% nationally) and the meatball sub (65% northeast vs. 56% nationally) than the rest of America.  In the West they seem to have a taste for the French dip. That sandwich drew 57 percent likeability from that part of the country vs. 45 percent nationally. 

Midwesterners mostly fall in line with the national average on their choices and no significant difference existed in their tastes. But one stat did jump out from the Midwestern group. They don’t seem to try too many different types of sandwiches.  Asked about lobster rolls (41%), crab cakes (39%), cheese and tomato (27%), and Cuban sandwiches (43%) Midwesterners were more likely to say they had never tried these sandwiches. 

Want to know more about how America feels about sandwiches? Take a look for yourself. Here’s the full results. 

#3 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,359 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:58 AM

All of those are delicious.

#4 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,341 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:19 AM

It just depends on where. I try to do grilled chicken when possible over breaded/fried. But the Gold Rush (Roy Rogers) and Spicy Chicken (Wendy's and Chick-fil-a in that order) are ridiculously delicious. I think a breaded chicken sandwich should be included on the list.

How do people like their grilled chicken sandwich? What are some solid fast food/ chain options?
  • Mike in STL likes this

#5 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:31 AM

It just depends on where. I try to do grilled chicken when possible over breaded/fried. But the Gold Rush (Roy Rogers) and Spicy Chicken (Wendy's and Chick-fil-a in that order) are ridiculously delicious. I think a breaded chicken sandwich should be included on the list.

How do people like their grilled chicken sandwich? What are some solid fast food/ chain options?

I’m with you. If breaded chicken is an option, I’ll pass on the grilled. Haven’t had any fast food grilled chicken. But Red Robin’s teriyaki grilled chicken sandwich is tasty. As well as their bruschetta chicken sandwich. If you avoid getting burgers, which I rarely can.
@BSLMikeRandall

#6 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:49 AM

Depends on who is making them

#7 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,685 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 05 August 2019 - 12:03 PM

Grilled cheese is a decent sandwich, but if I'm out at a restaurant I'm never ordering one.  The only time I may eat it, is when my kids get one and don't finish it.

#8 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 05 August 2019 - 12:10 PM

There is a place near me called Ravage Deli...they do a Baltimore Grilled cheese...put crab meat and an old bay aoili sauce on it.  Its awesome.

#9 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 12:19 PM

There is a place near me called Ravage Deli...they do a Baltimore Grilled cheese...put crab meat and an old bay aoili sauce on it.  Its awesome.

I wish they would move to a bigger location. Been there a couple times and it was jam packed, 20 minute wait to order. It was really good though. 

@BSLMikeRandall

#10 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 05 August 2019 - 12:32 PM

I wish they would move to a bigger location. Been there a couple times and it was jam packed, 20 minute wait to order. It was really good though. 

I just do delivery.

The idea that its packed tells you that the food is good though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=