39 replies to this topic

#1 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 09:24 AM

Congrats to all the student athletes in the DMV that are signing today idc if it’s div 1 or NAIA it’s a blessing
  • ECF likes this

#2 DaU305

DaU305
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:04 AM

Big day for guys all over

#3 SaintBull

SaintBull
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:14 AM

Congrats to all the student athletes in the DMV that are signing today idc if it’s div 1 or NAIA it’s a blessing

I am glad to hear someone else say that.  I saw a post on Social Media where kids were clowning a kid for having a signing ceremony for a D2 school.  

• ECF likes this

#4 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:23 AM

I am glad to hear someone else say that. I saw a post on Social Media where kids were clowning a kid for having a signing ceremony for a D2 school.

You can’t be serious those same kids might be water jug carriers for 4 years at that d 1

#5 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:23 AM

I am glad to hear someone else say that. I saw a post on Social Media where kids were clowning a kid for having a signing ceremony for a D2 school.

Terrible! Kids work hard D2, D3, NAIA, etc if it is furthering their education who cares.
  • ECF likes this

#6 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:24 AM

You can’t be serious those same kids might be water jug carriers for 4 years at that d 1

100% and news flash most D1 kids (98%) are not playing in the NFL

#7 Rm7

Rm7
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:44 AM

I am glad to hear someone else say that.  I saw a post on Social Media where kids were clowning a kid for having a signing ceremony for a D2 school.  

What a bunch of JackA*&es

#8 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:07 PM

I have to say though. The over exposure of kids by themselves, their dads, their relatives is annoying as hell. If your a great player then people know it. Stop posting 10 things a week on Twitter, Facebook, etc. Because the truth is 99% of these stud kids will go to college, play some ball, and no one will ever here about them again. That’s including the 5 stars. Reality check...you ain’t that a big of a deal and most people don’t care. All this social media is forcing people and kids to be narcissist. And PLEASE PLEASE Coaches that are grown men posting that they are moving to another high school to be a coach. Stop it. Nobody cares.

#9 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:14 PM

I have to say though. The over exposure of kids by themselves, their dads, their relatives is annoying as hell. If your a great player then people know it. Stop posting 10 things a week on Twitter, Facebook, etc. Because the truth is 99% of these stud kids will go to college, play some ball, and no one will ever here about them again. That’s including the 5 stars. Reality check...you ain’t that a big of a deal and most people don’t care. All this social media is forcing people and kids to be narcissist. And PLEASE PLEASE Coaches that are grown men posting that they are moving to another high school to be a coach. Stop it. Nobody cares.

Well said

#10 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:22 PM

Like the SJC kid who just transferred to SFA said no interviews please. Lol
  • ECF likes this

#11 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:39 PM

Don’t get the SJC to SFA transfer thing. They are basically the same team. Loaded up each year with transfers from all over the country. Nationally ranked. Both heavily recruited. SFA is terrible location and has no league. I do know academics is much tougher at SJC so maybe he’s not a good student. Don’t know. SJC is better of 2 options but I guess he’s getting free housing, free swag, and free BS how he will have more options.
  • ECF likes this

#12 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:27 PM

Don’t get the SJC to SFA transfer thing. They are basically the same team. Loaded up each year with transfers from all over the country. Nationally ranked. Both heavily recruited. SFA is terrible location and has no league. I do know academics is much tougher at SJC so maybe he’s not a good student. Don’t know. SJC is better of 2 options but I guess he’s getting free housing, free swag, and free BS how he will have more options.

Smdh how does SFA come up in every topic. Have you ever been to SFA?

#13 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:29 PM

Yes. I’ve been to SFA several times. Which point are you debating. Is it in a good location? Are they better in academic rankings then SJC? Are they in league? The answer is no for all the above. But please educate me

#14 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:36 PM

Yes. I’ve been to SFA several times. Which point are you debating. Is it in a good location? Are they better in academic rankings then SJC? Are they in league? The answer is no for all the above. But please educate me

How about we're a better team and willing to play anyone. Maybe he was upset that St. Johns wouldn't play SFA

#15 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:43 PM

Debatable if your are a better team. Your schedule was god awful last year. Let’s see if you keep running your mouth after you get slapped down in a national schedule. Your guys will get beat up and half way through season the injury will start to add up. SJC schedule was ridiculous tough last year and they got hammered with injuries. Most think they were better team and they were ranked higher then you in nearly every poll except Maxpreps. Remember your mouth when IMG takes your heads off this year.

#16 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:49 PM

2016: SFA Vs IMG. Score 38-0 IMG. Good luck this year. Hopefully your out of staters can make you a little more even with those Florida dawgs. That’s real football down there.

#17 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:57 PM

2016: SFA Vs IMG. Score 38-0 IMG. Good luck this year. Hopefully your out of staters can make you a little more even with those Florida dawgs. That’s real football down there.

You have no clue of the makeup of our team. That game was 3 years ago. Glad to know you'll be cheering for us.

#18 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:16 PM

I don’t think he had a choice. There was an issue(which I will not post on public forum) at SJC. But SJC seems to be trending down. They also lost their stud Rakim Jarrett to IMG, and I don’t think he will be the last. Couple that with McGregor’s return to DM, SJC might be third in the league behind DM and Gonzaga. Basically back to normal for them.

#19 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:39 PM

Damn. Stallion, you hear that. #1 WR in country transferring to IMG along with about 20 more kids like him. You about to get your azzes whopped again. You can’t play transfer game with the big dogs.

#20 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:44 PM

How about we're a better team and willing to play anyone. Maybe he was upset that St. Johns wouldn't play SFA

Lol that last comment alone shows what clowns you guys are. Question I’ve seen SJC’s schedule so why don’t you elighten us on team Md’s vs the world schedule?

Word is why SJC refuses to play you guys was over a recording you guys said you had during your recruitment of there RB. Ring a bell?

At first I thought that was ridiculous then you actually see all this other BS the past couple years you guys pull.

Icing on the cake I had a buddy tell me supposedly Poggi tried to strong arm Locksley to hire his puppet Russell over Cory. “Don’t recruit us if you hire him” lol. Trying to take another job from a brother for his boy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=