SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 03 February 2020 - 07:35 AM

The OPI on Kittle bothers me.

First of all, that play happens a lot and goes uncalled. It may be the “right call” but until they start enforcing that consistently, I will always hate it when they call it, especially in big spots.

Secondly, the refs tend to swallow the whistle on DPI and things like that in the playoffs (see Jimmy Smith vs Crabtree). If you are going to swallow the whistle for the defense in the playoffs/SB, the same should be done for the receivers.
  • mdrunning likes this

#1482 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,228 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 07:51 AM

The Ringer: The Winners and Losers of Super Bowl LIV

The Ringer: 
How the 49ers Blew Their Super Bowl LIV Hopes

The Ringer: The 49ers Wasted a Golden Opportunity, but They’re Built for the Future

The Ringer: How Much Did the Referees Affect Super Bowl LIV?

#1483 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,577 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 09:19 AM

Happy for KC fans. I read The Ringer article about the life of a Chiefs fan and they've had some real epic losses in the playoffs over the last 5 decades.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#1484 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 03 February 2020 - 11:37 AM

Happy for KC fans. I read The Ringer article about the life of a Chiefs fan and they've had some real epic losses in the playoffs over the last 5 decades.

Yes it’s hard to imagine them ever becoming an annoying fan base although I guess if they consistently win, that could change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=