#1 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:11 AM

Williams OPOY
Lee DPOY I have a big problem with this one no way Lee had a better defensive year than Wax Lenon Wooden Baresse Ellies and a few others his numbers don’t support it but it’s another politically driven thing I see when choosing these winners

#2 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:21 AM

I fully agree. He wasn’t even the top performer on his own defense.

#3 ECF

ECF
  • Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:39 AM

Gooch... How about you post the full teams

East

Coast

Fan

#4 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:46 AM

It’s in the Sun Paper I don’t support them so I don’t know the full teams

#5 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:41 AM

Lee as POY is ridiculous he is good but isn’t even the top LB in the area this year let alone all defensive players

#6 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:00 AM

Williams OPOY
Lee DPOY I have a big problem with this one no way Lee had a better defensive year than Wax Lenon Wooden Baresse Ellies and a few others his numbers don’t support it but it’s another politically driven thing I see when choosing these winners

Nobody on SFA should have been on these teams, they didn’t play any area teams. You can’t compare players from other schools, because most of the games, SFA players didn’t even play in the fourth quarter. They played nobody! You can’t say who had a better year than the other, everybody had better years than the SFA players. They played better teams, and played the whole game!

#7 ShoNuff07

ShoNuff07
  • Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:25 AM

Gooch... How about you post the full teams

ECF,

Here is the link:

https://www.baltimor...orygallery.html

#8 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:25 AM

Nobody on SFA should have been on these teams, they didn’t play any area teams. You can’t compare players from other schools, because most of the games, SFA players didn’t even play in the fourth quarter. They played nobody! You can’t say who had a better year than the other, everybody had better years than the SFA players. They played better teams, and played the whole game!

GA I would agree with you if you watched some games this year but you didn’t so your wong the SF guys played most of all the games as well as quarters from what I seen I know Lees your guy but he was gifted this award period that’s no knock on him cause he’s still a hell of a player but to say who played in games or quarters is ludicrous I’m sure most of these players sat out in games or quarters

#9 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:55 AM

GA I would agree with you if you watched some games this year but you didn’t so your wong the SF guys played most of all the games as well as quarters from what I seen I know Lees your guy but he was gifted this award period that’s no knock on him cause he’s still a hell of a player but to say who played in games or quarters is ludicrous I’m sure most of these players sat out in games or quarters

I said before the season, that no SFA kids should be on the teams, because they don’t play area teams. Don’t think it’s fair, regardless. Now Wac being better than Lee, let’s see what both does at the next level. My money is on Lee.

#10 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 12:42 PM

I blame several MIAA coaches for not fighting for their players. I heard 3 Gilman kids, a MSJ kid, and a McD kid all got bumped from All MIAA Team to allow SFA kids on team. Every year you see kids get selected that aren’t dogs and others that are get omitted because coaches don’t advocate, size, etc.
  • ShoNuff07 likes this

#11 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 01:50 PM

I heard from several coaches that the kids were left off the list after the fact by the guy who runs the league. He remove them from the team himself after they were voted onto the team by the head coaches

#12 City40blast

City40blast
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 05:31 PM

Who did this list since K Dunn left, have several kids grade level listed wrong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=