Photo

2018 ALL-USA Maryland Football Team

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_ORabidOne_*

Guest_ORabidOne_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:51 PM

Unfortunately, you took the words RIGHT out of my mouth!

Just as with the USA TODAY TOP Twenty Five poll, they play to their readership! How else could you legitimize a Top Twenty Five team, from those power states such as Indiana and MEEEchigan?

#22 Guest_ORabidOne_*

Guest_ORabidOne_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:59 PM

That 2020 class in Md is sick I think we have the best kids in the country in that class period I told them fools that in the national board

C'MON pilgrim! Let's not get carried away! GEORGIA, Tejas, FLAAAAWDA, and Californication will ALWAYS be at the top!

#23 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 04:06 PM

C'MON pilgrim! Let's not get carried away! GEORGIA, Tejas, FLAAAAWDA, and Californication will ALWAYS be at the top!

ORatOne your not wanted here I don’t give a damn about those other towns I’m DMV bred and raised so that’s my focus now go back down to Lee County in the bushes and get your boys ready for next year cause that squad that played SF was bullshat

#24 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 04:25 PM

Good Counsel beat Mt St Joe 58-6

#25 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 05:22 PM

GC tied Spalding. CHC beat Spalding twice easily but i still think GC beats CHC. What’s your point. Match ups. Bad Days, Injuries, Etc. MSJ beat GC easily the year before.

#26 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 05:32 PM

Yea Wax ran for nearly 300 yards against GC as a 14 year old soph. What is the point. If you say it wasn’t a bad day that doesn’t hold water because 2015 game scrimmage MSJ wins by 7, 2016 GC in a game wins by 2 when MSJ fumbles going in for the winning score, 2017 MSJ wins, 2018 GC thumps MSJ. Trend is it is usually a good match up of two good teams.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=