#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,322 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:58 AM

CSN Baltimore: Torrey Smith looks for big second year
http://www.csnbaltim...65&feedID=11042

In his Rookie year, Smith had 50 catches, 841 yards, and 7 TD's. He averaged 16.8 yards per catch, and 5 yards after the catch.

I'm thinking 75-80 catches, 1,250 yards, and 10 TD's is within reach this year. What do you think?

Have to love a player with his physical skills, who works as hard as he does to improve.

#2 JordanKough

JordanKough

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:31 AM

We'll know more in two weeks. But if they can let Jones do the deep dirty work and keep Smith underneath about 65% of the time, this team could be a huge passing threat.

I think it's a matter of touches though. Will Rice get fed? Will Smith get fed? We've got two TEs now. Boldin and Joe seem to have some good chemistry over the middle, and I still think Boldin is our best comeback route runner which Flacco developed a good feel for with Mason.

We're really at the whim of Cameron/Caldwell to define what we're going to get out of this offense.

That and an improvement in Joe's deep ball accuracy. I think some of that was not having an offseason together. But if Joe can start throwing the deep ball on point, this team's potential is limitless.

#3 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

65/1100/8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors