• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,024 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:04 PM

Josh Ward, the Head Coach from Concordia Prep, has reached out to tell me, "That he is not going nowhere and that these rumors are false accusations and shouldn't be taken seriously."

I've added this HS section, so that the former Sun posters had some place to talk (with the hope you all would become active in other parts of our board).

To-date, most of you are just staying here (in this HS section). 

That's fine....   but I (and our Moderators) will have to be more active with Moderation.

Here are our site rules.

As this is HS Athletics (and not pros, or even collegians)... I insist that there is never anything disparaging about the kids.

Please keep the discussion light.  Scores, which players / programs are standing out.
Avoid any real back and forth bickering... don't disparage players / programs / coaching staffs.

And let's also please avoid posting rumors.  At-least avoid passing them off as fact.
If you've heard something... maybe it's true, maybe it's not. Make that clear if you post it.

I'd also like to see the posters in this section introduce themselves to the board... would give me a better sense of who everyone here is... and would be appreciated.

You can do so here....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=