No replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,469 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:18 AM

CSN Baltimore: http://www.csnbaltim...970&feedID=6876

"The date and time of the Ravens' second-round AFC playoff game at M&T Bank Stadium is already set.
The Ravens will play one of three opponents on Sunday, Jan. 15, kicking off at 1 p.m.

Depending on what happens in the wild card games next weekend, either the Houston Texans, Denver Broncos or Pittsburgh Steelers will be the Ravens' opponent.

If the third-seeded Texans defeat sixth-seeded Cincinnati in their game in Houston next weekend, the Texans will come to Baltimore, regardless of what happens in the other wild card game between Pittsburgh and Denver.

If the Bengals upset the Texans, the winner of the Pittsburgh-Denver game will come to Baltimore."

I expect Houston to beat the Bengals, and thus Baltimore to host the Texans. If you told me the Ravens would definitively go to the Super Bowl, I'd root for having to play Pittsburgh, and New England in the playoffs; followed by Green Bay in Indianapolis. I think that would be the hardest path, and for me the most rewarding if you won. That said, if you hoist the hardware, nobody will care much who was played.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=