#21 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:20 AM

Check out Belize too. My friend went for his honeymoon to a place on a smaller island that was all inclusive called Coco Plum Island. Might require extra travel but it may be worth it for the experience you're looking for.

Yea, I have read good things there too.

I assume safety is ok there? That's not a top thing on my list but it is on the list nonetheless.

#22 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

Check out Belize too. My friend went for his honeymoon to a place on a smaller island that was all inclusive called Coco Plum Island. Might require extra travel but it may be worth it for the experience you're looking for.
Yea, I have read good things there too. I assume safety is ok there? That's not a top thing on my list but it is on the list nonetheless.
It's not on the mainland. The resort is there by itself. Unless you go to Belize City I don't think safety would be an issue there.
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#23 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,263 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:17 PM

Riu Palace Antillas in Aruba was amazing. Best food I've had on a Caribbean Island. Plus Aruba is one of the safest and nicest overall Caribbean islands you can go to. Great excursions, almost everyone speaks english and everyone is extremely friendly. I have to mention the food one more time. It's that good.

#24 McNulty

McNulty

la cerveza está muy fría

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,670 posts
  • LocationBS

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:03 PM

I agree, Aruba is still the best place I've been, island wise.

@fuzydunlop

#25 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:21 AM

Never been to Aruba but I really want to go. Curaçao too, for obvious reasons.
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#26 Hooded Viper

Hooded Viper

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:22 AM

My wife and I are heading to Turks and Caicos, Beaches all inclusive Resort next Friday. This resort is like 4 in 1 and apparently fantastic. I have never been to T&C but hear the locals are great, as is the food, drink and fun. I liked Aruba but the flight length sucks and my wife is deathly afraid of flying. She is already waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety so she refuses to fly as far as Aruba again.

#27 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:50 AM

My wife and I are heading to Turks and Caicos, Beaches all inclusive Resort next Friday.  This is resort is like 4 in 1 and apparently is fantastic.  I have never been to T&C but here the locals are great, as is the food, drink and fun.  I liked Aruba but the flight length sucks and my wife is deathly afraid of flying.  She is already waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety so she refuses to fly as far as Aruba again.

Have you thought about easing her fears by saying you guys could join the mile high club?

Or what that actually make things worse?  :D

#28 Hooded Viper

Hooded Viper

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:11 PM

Have you thought about easing her fears by saying you guys could join the mile high club?

Or what that actually make things worse? :D

I tried that approach the last time we flew and damn near got a drink thrown in my face 😂

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=